Thread: Does Buffalo Wild Wings still forbid firearms carry?

Does Buffalo Wild Wings still forbid firearms carry?

I was invited to the one in Henderson, but I won't go if they maintain their no firearms policy.

mbogo

apparently it is their corporate policy but the enforcement appears to be spotty. Can you just go and leave if asked to leave?

Quote Originally Posted by vegaspassat View Post
    ...Can you just go and leave if asked to leave?
    Yes, but being asked to leave somewhere is a pain in the ass for both your evening schedule and possibly for your accompaniment.

And why patronize them and encourage them to maintain their policy?

If you know the policy, tell them why you aren't spending your money there.

Now, the exception to this would be if you have the motive and opportunity to purposely open carry to test their policy. This allows one of two things to happen: they ask you to leave and directly get reminded that they don't get your money, or they don't ask you to leave and they learn that an OC'er caused no trouble at all. But you have to plan your entire evening around the possibility of being asked to leave.
    Last edited by MAC702; 05-12-2013 at 10:24 PM.
    "It's not important how many people I've killed. What's important is how I get along with the people who are still alive" - Jimmy the Tulip

Re: Does Buffalo Wild Wings still forbid firearms carry?

^^^ exactly. I guess i should have been more specific in my question. If you go will it be a big pain for you (or your party) if you are asked to leave? I dont mind being asked to leave a place as long as it doesnt inconvenience someone im with.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

Thanks. I won't spend a dime there if they confirm the 'no guns' policy, and they'll know why.

mbogo

The BWW on Eastern near St. Rose Pkwy has a sign next to the front door that says they ban firearms on the premises. When asked, they insist that they enforce it.

Don't bother to patronize them; PT's is right up the street.

mbogo

If you're talking about the one on Sunset and Marks right by the mall then they have no issues with OC. I have OC'd there many times without any issues. I even asked the bartender what he thought about open carry and he said he would carry on the job if he could and he didn't mind my being in there OC at all. Hope that helps!

Does Buffalo Wild Wings still forbid firearms carry?

Just be careful. I got an email stating that they ban guns on all of their properties.
    IT is better to have a gun on you and NOT need it, than to need a gun and NOT have it on you...

Quote Originally Posted by DooFster View Post
    Just be careful. I got an email stating that they ban guns on all of their properties.
    The worst that can happen is that they ask you to leave. If asked, leave. If you fail to leave when asked, they can call the police and file trespassing charges.

mbogo