• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Coming soon to a special session near you.

Alpine

I wonder if these clowns will try to resurrect HB 1588. Pedersen must be jumping for joy.

We need to keep the pressure up during this bogus extra session.

I've noticed that legislators aren't answering their numbers during the extra session, are their regular Olympia offices closed during it?

jt59

I wonder if these clowns will try to resurrect HB 1588. Pedersen must be jumping for joy.

We need to keep the pressure up during this bogus extra session.

I've noticed that legislators aren't answering their numbers during the extra session, are their regular Olympia offices closed during it?

The bill or its companion isn't likely to see movement this session although it has been acted on as late as May 13..."By resolution, reintroduced and retained in present status."

It keeps it in the que for next year....

I am not sure what actions you think we need to keep pressure on?....The folks in Oly, only respond/react to "pressure" on bills that they are actually considering or are moving....contacting them on a bill that is relegated back to committee will have no effect that I can see.