Thread: Private Police Working better than public police

Regular Member sudden valley gunner's Avatar

Private Police Working better than public police

This man has just found a new admirer in me, 20 plus years with an execllent record and a proper philosophy contrary to most cops.

FUQ;
    "The cornerstone of protection is love not violence"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=onWC8nNpIco
    Last edited by sudden valley gunner; 05-13-2013 at 09:52 AM.
    I am not anti Cop I am just pro Citizen.

U.S. v. Minker, 350 US 179, at page 187
    "Because of what appears to be a lawful command on the surface, many citizens, because
    of their respect for what only appears to be a law, are cunningly coerced into waiving their
    rights, due to ignorance." (Paraphrased)

Duh.

Quote Originally Posted by minarchist View Post
    Duh.
    I know right!

He's been doing this for 20 years! He is a living example and proof of how voluntarism works and how a free market choice is always better.

"Because of what appears to be a lawful command on the surface, many citizens, because
    of their respect for what only appears to be a law, are cunningly coerced into waiving their

"It's just me, a dog, and a rifle."

I like him.

Of course, think how much safer Detroit would be if every law-abiding resident had a dog and a rifle, too.
    Last edited by MAC702; 05-13-2013 at 11:51 AM. Reason: spelling
    "It's not important how many people I've killed. What's important is how I get along with the people who are still alive" - Jimmy the Tulip

While what he is doing is good and commendable, it is not what I picture for community responsibility. His program while more effective then the government is still doing the same thing as the government. It is letting, encouraging people to be dependent on somebody else for their security and safety. Before government and policing became as offtrack as it is today it actually had the same ideals as his. In the ancient times SWAT was not about violence but deescalation of violence. IMO he dresses like the police ninjas so it kinda gives me the impression that he is not as non violent as he says, makes for a good commercial though.

Quote Originally Posted by MAC702 View Post
    (snip)

Of course, think how much safer Detroit would be is every law-abiding resident had a dog and a rifle, too.
    This is more what I have in mind for communities taking control of their own destiny and safety.
    Last edited by WalkingWolf; 05-13-2013 at 11:50 AM.
    It is well that war is so terrible otherwise we would grow too fond of it.
    Robert E. Lee
    The patriot volunteer, fighting for country and his rights, makes the most reliable soldier on earth.
    Thomas Jonathan "Stonewall" Jackson
    What separates the winners from the losers is how a person reacts to each new twist of fate.
    President Donald Trump

Quote Originally Posted by WalkingWolf View Post
    While what he is doing is good and commendable, it is not what I picture for community responsibility. His program while more effective then the government is still doing the same thing as the government. It is letting, encouraging people to be dependent on somebody else for their security and safety. Before government and policing became as offtrack as it is today it actually had the same ideals as his. In the ancient times SWAT was not about violence but deescalation of violence. IMO he dresses like the police ninjas so it kinda gives me the impression that he is not as non violent as he says, makes for a good commercial though.
    You have a point. But a market is all about choices. Folks do, and should, have the right to choose to delegate the responsibility for their safety to someone they trust.

Would I do so? No. But does Mr. Brown provide an example of how it might be done in a non-aggressive fashion, and in doing so put lie to the mainstream view of police? Yes, yes he does.

Quote Originally Posted by MAC702 View Post
    "It's just me, a dog, and a rifle."

I like him.

Of course, think how much safer Detroit would be if every law-abiding resident had a dog and a rifle, too.
    Quote Originally Posted by WalkingWolf View Post

This is more what I have in mind for communities taking control of their own destiny and safety.
    Yep it would be better if people took responsibility.

I like the fact that he only provides his services to those who ask for it, even when they can't afford it. Which makes him a generous man that destroys the arguments that poor people won't get any services and be left out in free market services that the government tries to monopolize.

Quote Originally Posted by marshaul View Post
    You have a point. But a market is all about choices. Folks do, and should, have the right to choose to delegate the responsibility for their safety to someone they trust.

Would I do so? No. But does Mr. Brown provide an example of how it might be done in a non-aggressive fashion, and in doing so put lie to the mainstream view of police? Yes, yes he does.
    +1 And I have no idea of his politics but he does this for damn sure. I have heard way too many times from cops, "if that's the way you feel don't call the cops when the SHTF" meaning they would support not providing me services I don't support even though my money is stolen for them. This man supports and helps those who don't pay for his services......wow!
    Last edited by sudden valley gunner; 05-13-2013 at 04:47 PM.