Thread: The DOR/MSHP mess and the Governor

The DOR/MSHP mess and the Governor

Missouri Governor Discusses DOR Highway Patrol Scandal

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cKZ5JfJZqaU
    If you pull it, you use it. If you pull it and you don't use it, you've done some thing wrong and you might not get another chance. Think about it before you pack it!
    I worked 24/7 for 2A OC rights! Don't like what I did? Try it yourself, it was my full time job!
    Certified NRA Range Safety Officer - RSO

i always enjoy those rants
    I'm the one who's gotta die when it's time for me to die, so let me live my life the way I want to.
    Jimi Hendrix

NRA Benefactor Member & 03 FFL

Banned
    you should ask for the firearms that the gov't has ... I did & they told me NO ! IT would put us at RISK.

So when they came to me asking for my guns I said : NO! It would me at RISK.

4-eyed rednecks lol

It just infuriates me that not only was our very own governor in cohoots with the DHS but now we have our own police committing treason and yet, we just piss and moan, and no one goes to jail.... Do we have any people in authority that are true patriots? That actually have the intestinal fortitude to actually enforce the law?

Quote Originally Posted by Jaysann22 View Post
    It just infuriates me that not only was our very own governor in cohoots with the DHS but now we have our own police committing treason and yet, we just piss and moan, and no one goes to jail.... Do we have any people in authority that are true patriots? That actually have the intestinal fortitude to actually enforce the law?
    The harings with people under oath went on the last two days in Jefferson City, more in July. You wouldn't believe the BS being told under oath. Heads will roll! The qiestioning has been great, the answers B/S.
    I believe the out come wil be very good. No stone is being left un turned, they are on it!
    If you pull it, you use it. If you pull it and you don't use it, you've done some thing wrong and you might not get another chance. Think about it before you pack it!
    I worked 24/7 for 2A OC rights! Don't like what I did? Try it yourself, it was my full time job!
    Certified NRA Range Safety Officer - RSO