• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

The DOR/MSHP mess and the Governor

davidmcbeth

Banned
you should ask for the firearms that the gov't has ... I did & they told me NO ! IT would put us at RISK.

So when they came to me asking for my guns I said : NO! It would me at RISK.

4-eyed rednecks lol

Jaysann22

It just infuriates me that not only was our very own governor in cohoots with the DHS but now we have our own police committing treason and yet, we just piss and moan, and no one goes to jail.... Do we have any people in authority that are true patriots? That actually have the intestinal fortitude to actually enforce the law? :mad::banghead:

mspgunner

It just infuriates me that not only was our very own governor in cohoots with the DHS but now we have our own police committing treason and yet, we just piss and moan, and no one goes to jail.... Do we have any people in authority that are true patriots? That actually have the intestinal fortitude to actually enforce the law? :mad::banghead:

The harings with people under oath went on the last two days in Jefferson City, more in July. You wouldn't believe the BS being told under oath. Heads will roll! The qiestioning has been great, the answers B/S.
I believe the out come wil be very good. No stone is being left un turned, they are on it!