Thread: Todays OC Encounter

Todays OC Encounter

So I had my 1st OC Encounter today. Stopped at the gas pumps at the Centennial Pkwy Sam's Club. As I pulled up behind a another car filling up I noticed a guy a couple pumps over who was OCing. I got out of my vehicle, walked right up to that guy, and said "Hey brother ", and while shaking his hand I said "Thanks for carrying", to which he replied "You too". Then We went about our business. No names exchanged, nothing else said.

Re: Todays OC Encounter

Cool!

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

Very rare for Las Vegas, very cool. I always ask if they have the internet net and if they know about OC.org.

Quote Originally Posted by 28kfps View Post
    Very rare for Las Vegas, very cool. I always ask if they have the internet net and if they know about OC.org.
    oooooh GAWD! internet**

I made little business cards with OCDO links on them, and just hand those out if people are interested when I have encounters.
    SIC VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM

μολὼν λαβέ - molṑn labé - ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ - COME AND TAKE!!!!

But...but...but!!! I was told that if two people are open carrying guns in the same vicinity of each other, they would get into a shoot out like the OK Corral and there would be blood running in the streets like water! You mean that doesn't happen?

Quote Originally Posted by jpa View Post
    But...but...but!!! I was told that if two people are open carrying guns in the same vicinity of each other, they would get into a shoot out like the OK Corral and there would be blood running in the streets like water! You mean that doesn't happen?
    Must be proof the encounter didn't really happen.
    If something is wrong for ONE person to do to another, it is still wrong if a BILLION people do it.

Todays OC Encounter

Yup thought about continuing the convo with talks of OCDO after the fact. But I was also trying to be courteous and not hold up traffic at the pumps. Didn't want to get an "MWAG Holding up traffic at the pumps" call.

Apparently I also forgot that PICS = PROOF.

Quote Originally Posted by njkennelly View Post
    Yup thought about continuing the convo with talks of OCDO after the fact. But I was also trying to be courteous and not hold up traffic at the pumps. Didn't want to get an "MWAG Holding up traffic at the pumps" call.

Apparently I also forgot that PICS = PROOF.

Pretty sure that your word is more than good enough...unless a liberal is involved.
    If something is wrong for ONE person to do to another, it is still wrong if a BILLION people do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jamesm760 View Post
    oooooh GAWD! internet**

I made little business cards with OCDO links on them, and just hand those out if people are interested when I have encounters.
    Good Idea ea. I always wanted to be an announcer at a ball stadium so I can hear the echo.