Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Todays OC Encounter

  1. #1
    Regular Member njkennelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    76

    Todays OC Encounter

    So I had my 1st OC Encounter today. Stopped at the gas pumps at the Centennial Pkwy Sam's Club. As I pulled up behind a another car filling up I noticed a guy a couple pumps over who was OCing. I got out of my vehicle, walked right up to that guy, and said "Hey brother ", and while shaking his hand I said "Thanks for carrying", to which he replied "You too". Then We went about our business. No names exchanged, nothing else said.

  2. #2
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    united states
    Posts
    627

    Re: Todays OC Encounter

    Cool!

    Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

  3. #3
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Pointy end and slightly to the left
    Posts
    1,539
    Very rare for Las Vegas, very cool. I always ask if they have the internet net and if they know about OC.org.

  4. #4
    Regular Member Jamesm760's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Salisbury, NC
    Posts
    430
    Quote Originally Posted by 28kfps View Post
    Very rare for Las Vegas, very cool. I always ask if they have the internet net and if they know about OC.org.
    oooooh GAWD! internet**

    I made little business cards with OCDO links on them, and just hand those out if people are interested when I have encounters.
    SIC VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM

    μολὼν λαβέ - molṑn labé - ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ - COME AND TAKE!!!!

  5. #5
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Las Vegas, Nevada, USA
    Posts
    58
    But...but...but!!! I was told that if two people are open carrying guns in the same vicinity of each other, they would get into a shoot out like the OK Corral and there would be blood running in the streets like water! You mean that doesn't happen?

  6. #6
    Regular Member carolina guy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Concord, NC
    Posts
    1,790
    Quote Originally Posted by jpa View Post
    But...but...but!!! I was told that if two people are open carrying guns in the same vicinity of each other, they would get into a shoot out like the OK Corral and there would be blood running in the streets like water! You mean that doesn't happen?
    Must be proof the encounter didn't really happen.
    If something is wrong for ONE person to do to another, it is still wrong if a BILLION people do it.

  7. #7
    Regular Member njkennelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    76

    Todays OC Encounter

    Yup thought about continuing the convo with talks of OCDO after the fact. But I was also trying to be courteous and not hold up traffic at the pumps. Didn't want to get an "MWAG Holding up traffic at the pumps" call.

    Apparently I also forgot that PICS = PROOF.

  8. #8
    Regular Member carolina guy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Concord, NC
    Posts
    1,790
    Quote Originally Posted by njkennelly View Post
    Yup thought about continuing the convo with talks of OCDO after the fact. But I was also trying to be courteous and not hold up traffic at the pumps. Didn't want to get an "MWAG Holding up traffic at the pumps" call.

    Apparently I also forgot that PICS = PROOF.

    Pretty sure that your word is more than good enough...unless a liberal is involved.
    If something is wrong for ONE person to do to another, it is still wrong if a BILLION people do it.

  9. #9
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Pointy end and slightly to the left
    Posts
    1,539
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamesm760 View Post
    oooooh GAWD! internet**

    I made little business cards with OCDO links on them, and just hand those out if people are interested when I have encounters.
    Good Idea ea. I always wanted to be an announcer at a ball stadium so I can hear the echo.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •