• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

hospital?

kyboy4u

I apologize if this has been discussed, or if its simply a case of ignorance to KY gun laws. But I need an answer or link to find the right info.

Im sitting in the er with my step father and cant seem to locate a law stating weather I can or cant oc. Thanks for your Time.

09jisaac

While we are on this subject, does anyone know if you can wear boots into a hospital? I can't find my running shoes but I may have some sandals.

Most hospitals are private business which mean that they can make their own rules (to a certain extent). These are just rules. You can legally carry a firearm into a hospital but they can ask you to leave for many reasons including because you have a firearm. I usually CC into hospitals.

If there is no law that prohibits something, then it is legal.