Thread: 7yo has promise as anti-gun legislator

7yo has promise as anti-gun legislator

http://www.todaystmj4.com/news/local/207281301.html
    "I think guns should shoot out chocolate bullets," Myles wrote to the vice president. "Then no one will get killed and no one will be sad."
    I'm sure the kid is thrilled... let's let him be thrilled for now. Maybe eventually someone will explain to him why his idea has no merit.
    But the VP made no attempt to dissuade him, & he's plenty old enough to know better.

Can someone cast me some chocolate bullets in 9mm or .22, put them in cartridges with powder, & I'll try to persuade the school to let me teach a seminar on gun safety & function?
    Then I could take the class, or at least that one kid, to the range to let him shoot his chocolate bullets & see what happens.

I'd always thought the Montessori method was based on practicality & reality. Why didn't his teacher help him explore facts?
    Last edited by MKEgal; 05-14-2013 at 01:30 AM.

No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. Thomas Jefferson (1776)

If you go into a store, with a gun, and rob it, you have forfeited your right to not get shot - Joe Deters, Hamilton County (Cincinnati) Prosecutor

I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians. - George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

Yeah, but that won't actually go bang & melt the chocolate all over the inside of the chamber & barrel.
    Maybe we could just point the kid & his teacher to the Mythbusters episode about ice bullets.

Chocolate bullets are already made, VP Biden and his Buddy Obooba should set a example and exchange all the federal agencies ammo for chocolate bullets.

And how many children would Biden kill by feeding them chocolate bullets instead of healthy food, where the heck is Moochelle to spank his dumb arse.
    Last edited by WalkingWolf; 05-14-2013 at 01:45 PM.
    It is well that war is so terrible otherwise we would grow too fond of it.
    Robert E. Lee
    The patriot volunteer, fighting for country and his rights, makes the most reliable soldier on earth.
    Thomas Jonathan "Stonewall" Jackson
    What separates the winners from the losers is how a person reacts to each new twist of fate.
    President Donald Trump

Quote Originally Posted by WalkingWolf View Post
    Chocolate bullets are already made, VP Biden and his Buddy Obooba should set a example and exchange all the federal agencies ammo for chocolate bullets.
    Izzat what Obooba pulls and shoots skeet all da time, chocolate bullets? Eeww.
    I am responsible for my writing, not your understanding of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nightmare View Post
    Izzat what Obooba pulls and shoots skeet all da time, chocolate bullets? Eeww.
    I have a idea, why not instead of killing innocent children in other countries with drones, drop chocolate to the children.
    It is well that war is so terrible otherwise we would grow too fond of it.
    Robert E. Lee
    The patriot volunteer, fighting for country and his rights, makes the most reliable soldier on earth.
    Thomas Jonathan "Stonewall" Jackson
    What separates the winners from the losers is how a person reacts to each new twist of fate.
    President Donald Trump

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by WalkingWolf View Post
    I have a idea, why not instead of killing innocent children in other countries with drones, drop chocolate to the children.
    You mean POISONED chocolate, right?

Chocolate has killed more people than guns IMO.

This kid should be on trial for being a terrorist?

He'll be wishing for some lead or steel bullets soon ....