• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

7yo has promise as anti-gun legislator

MKEgal

http://www.todaystmj4.com/news/local/207281301.html
"I think guns should shoot out chocolate bullets," Myles wrote to the vice president. "Then no one will get killed and no one will be sad."
I'm sure the kid is thrilled... let's let him be thrilled for now. Maybe eventually someone will explain to him why his idea has no merit.
But the VP made no attempt to dissuade him, & he's plenty old enough to know better.

Can someone cast me some chocolate bullets in 9mm or .22, put them in cartridges with powder, & I'll try to persuade the school to let me teach a seminar on gun safety & function?
Then I could take the class, or at least that one kid, to the range to let him shoot his chocolate bullets & see what happens.

I'd always thought the Montessori method was based on practicality & reality. Why didn't his teacher help him explore facts?

Last edited:

MKEgal

Yeah, but that won't actually go bang & melt the chocolate all over the inside of the chamber & barrel.
Maybe we could just point the kid & his teacher to the Mythbusters episode about ice bullets.

WalkingWolf

Chocolate bullets are already made, VP Biden and his Buddy Obooba should set a example and exchange all the federal agencies ammo for chocolate bullets.

And how many children would Biden kill by feeding them chocolate bullets instead of healthy food, where the heck is Moochelle to spank his dumb arse.

Last edited:

davidmcbeth

Banned
I have a idea, why not instead of killing innocent children in other countries with drones, drop chocolate to the children.

You mean POISONED chocolate, right?

Chocolate has killed more people than guns IMO.

This kid should be on trial for being a terrorist?

He'll be wishing for some lead or steel bullets soon ....