• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Favorite Prayer Thread Club

WalkingWolf

A place to rejoice in the expression of one of our vital rights, and express our faith to God and Country with a favorite prayer. Mine has always been the serenity prayer, even though I am not a church goer or a bible thumper, it is a good thought for everybody.

God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
The courage to change the things I can,
And wisdom to know the difference.

No off topic faith bashing please.

eye95

Our Father, Who art in Heaven, hallowed by Thy Name. Thy Kingdom come. Thy will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us. And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

ADobbs1989

Let us rise up and be thankful,
for if we didn't learn a lot today,
at least we learned a little,
and if we didn't learn a little,
at least we didn't get sick,
and if we got sick,
at least we didn't die;
so let us all be thankful.

-Buddha

Tawnos

"Oh you who believe, persevere in patience in constancy; strengthen each other and fear God, that you may prosper."

Qur'an 3:200

minarchist

Lord Odin and Lady Freyja,
We give our greetings to thee.
Please Bless this bounty set here before us
And enjoy this good food with us
As we do enjoy it.
Hail and love to Thee.