• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

$50 Gift Card for Guns

davidmcbeth

Banned

Gerald Acker says he and partner Barry Goodman are tired of guns taking lives and destroying families and communities.

Read more: http://www.wxyz.com/dpp/news/state/...ive-a-50-gift-card-for-each-gun#ixzz2TOV7w7G9

They must mean drug dealers killing other drug dealers (is that a bad thing?). They should be chasing ambulances instead of this...(we can bash lawyers right? Yeah !!)

FreeInAZ

Good job guys - maybe if deputy LARD @$$ followed his own advice and "keep walking" his big butt would not weigh 400lbs....ribs gooood...chicken goood....messing with law-abiding citizens....gooooood. God - I do not miss that crap hole. :(

PS - Mrs. SLM is awesome, she even gave them their "pick" of what to record! Well done Mrs. SLM.

Last edited: