• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Might this work in Florida?

77zach

http://www.examiner.com/article/arkansas-to-become-the-nation-s-45th-open-carry-state-on-august-15th

On 8/15/2013 Arkansas will have constitutional carry. This is a state where licensed OC bills have failed several times. The language of the bill unveils the evil/stupidity of "gun control" while maintaining a low profile, making the anti-gun media have to work harder to spin and demonize it. Similar efforts have failed in South Carolina.

I predict the legal challenge in Norman vs Florida will fail as the courts are corrupt and dishonest. Maybe a bill in Tallahassee that criminalized wrong doing instead of expressly turning into the "wild wild west" would have a better chance of passing.