• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

New ammo site - wikiarms

LEX_XDM40compact

Woah awesome new site. I have been using the popular gunbot.net however i literally just used the site you posted after looking at this thread. Noticed sportsmans had .40 50 rounds for 18 bucks with free ship to store. I attempted to buy 2 boxes but it mentioned only 1 in stock. I was quick enough on the draw to order the last box! haha So thanks to you will be a good day on the range in about a week!

molonlabe821

Thanks for the heads up. I've been using gunbot.net like Lex, but I'll bookmark them both to diversify, in case they track some different sources.

DrakeZ07

~800$ for 1000rnds of .40SW... And I just spent that much on some parts to assemble a MESONET rack for my Jeep. FML.