Thread: Richmond pre GOP Convention breakfast 5/18/13, 8:00 AM

Moderator / Administrator Grapeshot's Avatar

Richmond pre GOP Convention breakfast 5/18/13, 8:00 AM

Moving the traditional Greater Richmond OC Breakfast up to 8:00 AM for this Sat., May 5th

Many people will want to be downtown early at the Coliseum for the VA GOP Convention - people still need to eat though.

River City Diner
    Parham and I-95............. Map
    803 East Parham Road
    Last edited by Grapeshot; 05-17-2013 at 04:15 PM. Reason: Removed ad
    You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training. Archilochus, 650 BC

Old and treacherous will beat young and skilled every time. Yata hey.

Forbearing presently unseen circumstances...,

I will be there. I have need of technical assistance (Central Committee type), and will come bearing a gift for that..., "Scouser" fellow. TTFN!

sidestreet

Jeremiah 29 vs. 11-13

we are not equal, we will never be equal, but we must be relentless.

So I have to get up

an hour earlier just to hear you tell the b'ar story and watch Sidestreet smile?

I can do that.Just gets me home earlier to start on the ever present "Honeydo" list.

I'll be there when I can get Logan ready to leave the house. I need to get some photos printed tonight from the train ride last week. I'm sure I have some new printer ink somewhere in one of the drawers at my desk

Wonderful

Quote Originally Posted by scouser View Post
    I'll be there when I can get Logan ready to leave the house. I need to get some photos printed tonight from the train ride last week. I'm sure I have some new printer ink somewhere in one of the drawers at my desk
    Now Sidestreet will be drooling all thru breakfast. I hope Skid brings a fresh bib. ;>)

Y'all do realize that the "official" starting time was a concession to the fact that some of us do not do mornings well, and that mornings do not exist until there are two (2) numbers in the hour column? That old line, "I woke up Grumpy this morning" - it is about me.

(Yes, I have been known to be where appointed to be at ungodly times that have only one number in the hour colums, but only because I adjust my nap schedule so as to be able to stay up until the appointed time.)

Look for me. When you see me, check to see if I need to wake up again.

stay safe.
    "He'll regret it to his dying day....if ever he lives that long."----The Quiet Man

Because stupidity isn't a race, and everybody can win.

"No matter how much contempt you have for the media in all this, you don't have enough"
    ----Allahpundit

Accomplished Advocate peter nap's Avatar
    Love to come but I'll be at the convention shortly after daybreak. I need to set up the audio feed. Tomorrow is when I'll need it.

Well,

Quote Originally Posted by peter nap View Post
    Love to come but I'll be at the convention shortly after daybreak. I need to set up the audio feed. Tomorrow is when I'll need it.
    Good friends, great food, and pictures of trains and one adorable little boy.

Even though we were without the assistance of the "young and handsome photographer", we endeavored to carry on in the best tradition as always.

And yes, we DID talk about those that were not in attendance.

Yeah, what he said...,

Quote Originally Posted by va_tazdad View Post
    Good friends, great food, and pictures of trains and one adorable little boy.

Even though we were without the assistance of the "young and handsome photographer", we endeavored to carry on in the best tradition as always.

And yes, we DID talk about those that were not in attendance.
    +100, not only that, but we were so blessed to have Double Tap there too!!! Always great to have her attendance grace us, a beautiful rose in the midst of so many thorns.

sidestreet

Jeremiah 29 vs. 11-13

we are not equal, we will never be equal, but we must be relentless.
    Last edited by sidestreet; 05-18-2013 at 02:11 PM.