• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Richmond pre GOP Convention breakfast 5/18/13, 8:00 AM

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Moving the traditional Greater Richmond OC Breakfast up to 8:00 AM for this Sat., May 5th

Many people will want to be downtown early at the Coliseum for the VA GOP Convention - people still need to eat though.

River City Diner
Parham and I-95.............» Map
803 East Parham Road

Last edited:

sidestreet

Forbearing presently unseen circumstances...,

I will be there. I have need of technical assistance (Central Committee type), and will come bearing a gift for that..., "Scouser" fellow. TTFN! ;)

sidestreet

Jeremiah 29 vs. 11-13

we are not equal, we will never be equal, but we must be relentless.

va_tazdad

So I have to get up

an hour earlier just to hear you tell the b'ar story and watch Sidestreet smile?

I can do that.Just gets me home earlier to start on the ever present "Honeydo" list.

scouser

I'll be there when I can get Logan ready to leave the house. I need to get some photos printed tonight from the train ride last week. I'm sure I have some new printer ink somewhere in one of the drawers at my desk

va_tazdad

Wonderful

I'll be there when I can get Logan ready to leave the house. I need to get some photos printed tonight from the train ride last week. I'm sure I have some new printer ink somewhere in one of the drawers at my desk

Now Sidestreet will be drooling all thru breakfast. I hope Skid brings a fresh bib. ;>)

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
Y'all do realize that the "official" starting time was a concession to the fact that some of us do not do mornings well, and that mornings do not exist until there are two (2) numbers in the hour column? That old line, "I woke up Grumpy this morning" - it is about me.

(Yes, I have been known to be where appointed to be at ungodly times that have only one number in the hour colums, but only because I adjust my nap schedule so as to be able to stay up until the appointed time.)

Look for me. When you see me, check to see if I need to wake up again.

stay safe.

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
Love to come but I'll be at the convention shortly after daybreak. I need to set up the audio feed. Tomorrow is when I'll need it.

va_tazdad

Well,

Love to come but I'll be at the convention shortly after daybreak. I need to set up the audio feed. Tomorrow is when I'll need it.

Good friends, great food, and pictures of trains and one adorable little boy.

Even though we were without the assistance of the "young and handsome photographer", we endeavored to carry on in the best tradition as always.

And yes, we DID talk about those that were not in attendance.

sidestreet

Yeah, what he said...,

Good friends, great food, and pictures of trains and one adorable little boy.

Even though we were without the assistance of the "young and handsome photographer", we endeavored to carry on in the best tradition as always.

And yes, we DID talk about those that were not in attendance.

+100, not only that, but we were so blessed to have Double Tap there too!!! Always great to have her attendance grace us, a beautiful rose in the midst of so many thorns. :)

sidestreet

Jeremiah 29 vs. 11-13

we are not equal, we will never be equal, but we must be relentless.

Last edited: