Thread: Eastern NC Meet-N-Greet?

Eastern NC Meet-N-Greet?

I will be returnng from deployment before July 20th to New Bern, and would like to get together with whoever can come.

Don't really care if it's only a couple people or a large group thing, but my wife is kind of nervous about OC, so I would like her to see other people doing it also.
    What I told my wife when she said my steel Baby Eagle .45 was heavy, "Heavy is good, heavy is reliable, if it doesn't work you could always hit him with it."-Boris the Blade

MOLON LABE

Eastern-NC-Meet-N-Greet

It would be a honor to meet and greet another person that open carry. Before you return we can work out the details. Looking forward to a great evening

Quote Originally Posted by ron73440 View Post
    I will be returnng from deployment before July 20th to New Bern, and would like to get together with whoever can come.

Don't really care if it's only a couple people or a large group thing, but my wife is kind of nervous about OC, so I would like her to see other people doing it also.
    ron73440.
    We have meet and greets in the triangle serveral times a year. I also have meetup called Triangle Open Carry in Raleigh and Clayton.
    Go to ncgunowers.org and read about meetups in the area. We get several people from the New Bern area that come to our meet and greets.
    I am sure they would help you get to our meets. There will plenty of gun and ammo for you to shoot.
    Thank you for your service.
    Lannie
    GRNC Member and volunteer, NRA member and volunteer. Open Carry Advocate
    Triangle Open Carry Co-Organizer: Co-Chairman Johnston county Friends of the NRA.

I'd be up for a meet and greet! I live in the Cape Carteret area but I work in havelock. I'd be willing to meet up anywhere between new bern, morehead city, or jacksonville.

I was thinking Saturday July 28th anwhere between Morehead, New Bern, Havelock or Jacksonville works for me as well, pick a spot you know is good for OC and we'll go from there.
    What I told my wife when she said my steel Baby Eagle .45 was heavy, "Heavy is good, heavy is reliable, if it doesn't work you could always hit him with it."-Boris the Blade

MOLON LABE

Bump to see if there is any interest

MOLON LABE

Jacksonville, North Carolina, United States
    I live in Jacksonville and I'm interested, but due to my work schedule I would only be available on a Wednesday or Thursday.

Regular Member SPRINGFIELD_45_ACP's Avatar

Eastern-NC-Meet-N-Greet

Hello all I live in the Richlands area and I prefer weekends however I can adjust to the majority. Looking forward to making new friends.

Quote Originally Posted by lannie View Post
    ron73440.
    We have meet and greets in the triangle serveral times a year. I also have meetup called Triangle Open Carry in Raleigh and Clayton.
    Go to ncgunowers.org and read about meetups in the area. We get several people from the New Bern area that come to our meet and greets.
    I am sure they would help you get to our meets. There will plenty of gun and ammo for you to shoot.
    Thank you for your service.
    Lannie
    Thanks for the invite, just trying to get a little get together for when I return, after I get more used to being home I'll look into bigger, organized events.

MOLON LABE

I plan on going out to eat on Sat July 27th for lunch. After that I would like to go to B&E Range in Havelock or the Flatwoods Outfitters in Hubert with my sons.(maybe my wife too, she's thinking about it)

What is a good place by one of those that has no problem with OC?

Once that is decided, I'm going out and whoever is available can meet there.

I will post more details as the time gets closer.

MOLON LABE

Question Anybody?

Where is a good place for an OC lunch within an hour of New Bern for Saturday the 27th?

MOLON LABE

Thumbs up Gun Friendly

Cracker Barrel 1260 Western Blvd Jacksonville, NC 28546

Golden Coral 2055 N Marine Blvd Jacksonville, NC 28546

Jeff's Burgers Dogs & Shakes 2550 Onslow Dr, Jacksonville, NC 28540

All gun friendly & NO ALCOHOL

Looks like I'll be at Jeff's

I'll be at Jeff's at 1:00 on the 27th, afterwards I'm going to Hubert for shooting.

I needed a place that is 100% OK for OC, since it will probably be my wife's first exposure to it and would hate to be kicked out from the start.

Hope to meet a few people and show my wife OC isn't for crazy people.

MOLON LABE

Jeff Burgers & Shakes is fine however Cracker Barrel is 100% open carry friendly with a menu that would make every wife HAPPY...

I thought CB coporate was against OC.

I found the thread on it

http://forum.opencarry.org/forums/sh...ers-(Per-VCDL)

Not a big fan of GC and that's why I picked Jeff's.

If they have good shakes, my boys (and I) will love it.

MOLON LABE

I OC'ed in Cracker Barrel in J'Ville last night and not even a comment or a second look. I am up for whatever ENC.

Quote Originally Posted by Bahabandit View Post
    I OC'ed in Cracker Barrel in J'Ville last night and not even a comment or a second look. I am up for whatever ENC.
    Hope to see you on the 27th then.

MOLON LABE

Mods, I'd like to request for this to be a stickie titled "Jacksonville OC Lunch and shoot, Jeff's Burgers Dogs & Shakes 2550 Onslow Dr, Jacksonville, NC 28540 1pm July 27th"

MOLON LABE