Thread: Mngo Valley Liquor

Mngo Valley Liquor

Mingo Valley Liquor has become suddenly unfriendly to carriers. Their staff is uneducated on the laws, refuses to read or see what the law states, and asked me to leave, rather than have a civil conversation. I am going to attempt to get in touch with the owner, but I don't have my fingers crossed. The employees, and "manager" are jerks, and won't even give me an address, or e-mail, or phone number to contact the owner. I will update if anything comes of this, but for now, the whole bunch of them are being quite obstinate. Like I said, they refused to even read the law.

Where are they located at, are they posted? Please let me know. Thank you.
    OKOCA board of directors

Quote Originally Posted by Gary S View Post
    the owner is Sam Mouchantanf he established the business 9 years ago with an estimated 100,000 per year income

Quote Originally Posted by Glock 1st fan View Post
    the owner is Sam Mouchantanf he established the business 9 years ago with an estimated 100,000 per year income
    Has anyone spoke with them do you know? How do they stand on the issue?
    OKOCA board of directors

Terribly sorry

Quote Originally Posted by Gary S View Post
    I made as terrible mistake, it is Garnett plaza liquor, they changed their name, maybe an an admin can help me fix or delete this post. They Are located at 31st and Garnett by the little Caesars. I feel stupid posting the wrong name.

Also, they are not posted. They think it is illegal to carry into a liquor store. They also think its illegal for the owner or employees to have a firearm in the store
    Last edited by JediWithASniper; 05-20-2013 at 12:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JediWithASniper View Post
    I made as terrible mistake, it is Garnett plaza liquor, they changed their name, maybe an an admin can help me fix or delete this post. They Are located at 31st and Garnett by the little Caesars. I feel stupid posting the wrong name.

Also, they are not posted. They think it is illegal to carry into a liquor store. They also think its illegal for the owner or employees to have a firearm in the store
    I may go by there with my copy of the sda and help educate them. I'll go first carrying and see how they, then I'm from there. I'll post what happens and how it went. Thank you.
    OKOCA board of directors

outcome?

Gary, what came of this?

I had a very similar experience with the liquor store at AJAX Liquor at 51st and memorial. I entered to buy alcohol and i was turned away. He told me it was against the law to carry in a liquor store. I have been to other wine & spirit stores like the one at 71st and garnett and was treated very politely.