• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Mngo Valley Liquor

JediWithASniper

Mingo Valley Liquor has become suddenly unfriendly to carriers. Their staff is uneducated on the laws, refuses to read or see what the law states, and asked me to leave, rather than have a civil conversation. I am going to attempt to get in touch with the owner, but I don't have my fingers crossed. The employees, and "manager" are jerks, and won't even give me an address, or e-mail, or phone number to contact the owner. I will update if anything comes of this, but for now, the whole bunch of them are being quite obstinate. Like I said, they refused to even read the law.

JediWithASniper

Terribly sorry

Where are they located at, are they posted? Please let me know. Thank you.

I made as terrible mistake, it is Garnett plaza liquor, they changed their name, maybe an an admin can help me fix or delete this post. They Are located at 31st and Garnett by the little Caesars. I feel stupid posting the wrong name.

Also, they are not posted. They think it is illegal to carry into a liquor store. They also think its illegal for the owner or employees to have a firearm in the store

Last edited:

Gary S

I made as terrible mistake, it is Garnett plaza liquor, they changed their name, maybe an an admin can help me fix or delete this post. They Are located at 31st and Garnett by the little Caesars. I feel stupid posting the wrong name.

Also, they are not posted. They think it is illegal to carry into a liquor store. They also think its illegal for the owner or employees to have a firearm in the store

I may go by there with my copy of the sda and help educate them. I'll go first carrying and see how they, then I'm from there. I'll post what happens and how it went. Thank you.

pierceddwes

I had a very similar experience with the liquor store at AJAX Liquor at 51st and memorial. I entered to buy alcohol and i was turned away. He told me it was against the law to carry in a liquor store. I have been to other wine & spirit stores like the one at 71st and garnett and was treated very politely.