Thread: Possible loop hole in ab144

Possible loop hole in ab144

hey, i'm really new to the idea of open carry and by the time i found out about it, everything was banned already. but i was wondering if any of you had seen or confirmed anything in this video. it might be a viable option for bypassing the laws that are in place.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aIhIfZU3szE

P.S. did he just say clip?! *sigh*
    Last edited by Donovan Yi; 05-20-2013 at 03:35 AM.

Welcome to OCDO.

If any Kalifornian needs to be armed, it is someone in Millbrae!

Whotta bunch'a thieves, Hurtz rent-a-car City. When I moved to Kalifornia I had to rent in Millbrae, from "Holiday", you know them, right, big rent a car co? Clerk was Joe Leg Breaker in an all black three-piece and 1000 am five-o'clock shadow at a table in a dead-end corridor of life. Thank goodness for State Farm.
    I am responsible for my writing, not your understanding of it.

Activist Member
    That guy in the video doesn't seem to know what he's talking about.

1. Don't ask the police what the law is. They don't often know, sometimes don't tell the truth when they do know, and they won't be there to defend you in court when you are charged with doing something they said was legal.

2. Other than the 2A itself, I can't fathom what federal law he's talking about. And flashing the 2A at the cops won't stop them from arresting you for violating state and local law and probably won't stop you from being convicted in court either, especially not without many appeals and there is no real precedent indicating a good chance of succeeding on appeal.
    Last edited by Felid`Maximus; 05-20-2013 at 03:04 PM.

There are exemptions to PC26350, but none of them are what this guy is selling.

If you do what this person is recommending, you will wind up in cuffs and have your weapon seized.
    New to OPEN CARRY in California? Click and read this first...

NA MALE SUBJ ON FOOT, LS NB 3 AGO HAD A HOLSTERED HANDGUN ON HIS RIGHT HIP. WAS NOT BRANDISHING THE WEAPON, BUT RP FOUND SUSPICIOUS.
    CL SUBJ IN COMPLIANCE WITH LAW

Support the 2A in California - Shop Amazon for any item and up to 15% of all purchases go back to the Calguns Foundation. Enter through either of the following links
    www.calgunsfoundation.org/amazon
    www.shop42a.com

Possible loop hole in ab144

Yeah. A little knowledge is a dangerous thing. Doing this in California today will get you arrested.