• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Possible loop hole in ab144

Felid`Maximus

Activist Member
That guy in the video doesn't seem to know what he's talking about.

1. Don't ask the police what the law is. They don't often know, sometimes don't tell the truth when they do know, and they won't be there to defend you in court when you are charged with doing something they said was legal.

2. Other than the 2A itself, I can't fathom what federal law he's talking about. And flashing the 2A at the cops won't stop them from arresting you for violating state and local law and probably won't stop you from being convicted in court either, especially not without many appeals and there is no real precedent indicating a good chance of succeeding on appeal.

Last edited: