• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

South Kitsap Anniversary 7/13

EMNofSeattle

As Jim Mentioned we have decided to combine this with the annual Willow Lake event.Many of you know I have done a gun give away at the past events (no cost) and this year will be no different.I have not decided yet on make and model but will announce that as we progress.Jim has asked me to contact the media and I will do so at the appropriate time as he mentioned. I will be meeting with trigger doc soon and we may have some other surprises in store.there will be other prizes there as well as I have done the past 6 years. so spread the word and make out there ,it's gonna be a good one.

Jim, and Trigger Dr Jim, I'd like to thank you two for aggreeing to combine this, it's going to be great to have an event that I don't have to drive 2 hours to :)

I'd be glad to help out too in any way I can as I've already told Trigger Jim and Jetpilot....

golddigger14s

Activist Member
So this means Squeak is in charge of security, which makes him part of staff. Ergo he is ineligible for the raffle, right? I will donate zip ties so our actions can be tied open. Remember for the sake of the children they will not be allowed to attend for their safety. Also no gang colors, or shirts with pictures of scary black guns on them. After all I'm still trying to recover from the rally back in January at the Capitol.

Last edited:

Trigger Dr

We have some very specific things in the works that could be compromised if not handled properly.
There are members here that have talents that are specific to the tasks and you will be contacted and asked for YOUR assistance when the time comes.
More information as it becomes available. Let's not muck it up with premature operations.
Thanks All.:banana:
PS This has nothing to do with Golddiggers sarcasam

Last edited:

Batousaii

So this means Squeak is in charge of security, which makes him part of staff. Ergo he is ineligible for the raffle, right? I will donate zip ties so our actions can be tied open. Remember for the sake of the children they will not be allowed to attend for their safety. Also no gang colors, or shirts with pictures of scary black guns on them. After all I'm still trying to recover from the rally in back in January at the Capitol.

Ah - the soft soothing glow of sarcasm - lol, almost had me goin there for a minute :p

Last edited:

Bill Starks

State Researcher
c2a78830-5427-4a16-b784-5ec834818805_zpsa9919775.jpg