• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

South Kitsap Anniversary 7/13

Coyote_VS_ACME

Perhaps the gun in the pic should be in a holster. Bear with me. The reasoning is its an OC event, but we don't want folks plopping down at the table and tossing their pistol on the table. The holster would reinforce the idea its open carry, but please dont be pulling it out and / or waving it around.

Keep it holster'ed as it were.

psbart

I get back from visiting Vitaeus in VA on the 9th, so as long as baby and I don't catch a cold from flying, I should be there with kids in tow.

golddigger14s

Activist Member
Perhaps the gun in the pic should be in a holster. Bear with me. The reasoning is its an OC event, but we don't want folks plopping down at the table and tossing their pistol on the table. The holster would reinforce the idea its open carry, but please dont be pulling it out and / or waving it around.

Aren't you the buzz kill for my plans!

Trigger Dr

"IF" this were to happen, it would be delt with quickly and with finality. At the last Hideaway meet, one individual swept the group with his firearm and was handled immediately. It would surprise me if he were to show up as the embarassment and admonition was certain. On the other hand I hope he does come to the picnic as he could and will be an asset to the get together.

Stretch

Re: South Kitsap Anniversary

Wish I could come to this event. However I have learned today that another group I participate with will be bringing home a MIA/KIA from Vietnam to be laid to rest on the same day.

Sent by Droid

Bill Starks

State Researcher

:banghead:

gsx1138

"IF" this were to happen, it would be delt with quickly and with finality. At the last Hideaway meet, one individual swept the group with his firearm and was handled immediately. It would surprise me if he were to show up as the embarassment and admonition was certain. On the other hand I hope he does come to the picnic as he could and will be an asset to the get together.

I don't want to beat a dead horse but that made me pucker up for a second. I thought you all handled it quickly and well. I'm still waiting for my job to approve the day off.

Trigger Dr

Update

Just received an e-mail reply from Rep Jan Angel. She confirms that she will stop by for the picnic. She has a booth at Key Center that day so her visit will be short.

Freedom1Man

The way I understand it to be that this is a bring your own BBQ, meat, and beverages (no alcohol) along with that bring something to share (pot luck style).

Bring your own plates flatware and napkins too.

Let me know if I was misunderstanding the the plan.

Trigger Dr

You have it right.
BE CERTAIN TO BRING YOUR CPL if you have one. The drawing for the gun will only be given to the person holding the winning ticket if they show the CPL AT THAT TIME. If you have it and left it home, SORRY, draw new ticket.

EMNofSeattle

You have it right.
BE CERTAIN TO BRING YOUR CPL if you have one. The drawing for the gun will only be given to the person holding the winning ticket if they show the CPL AT THAT TIME. If you have it and left it home, SORRY, draw new ticket.

Will a sheriff background check return or the results of a WATCH check suffice as a substitute to a CPL?