• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Why I carry

tombrewster421

I'm happy to announce that last Thursday I was given another reason to exercise my rights.

Thursday may 16 at 8:11 P.M. Gabriella Deana Brewster was born.

8a2a6u9e.jpg
4a3uzyne.jpg

b0neZ

Congrats! It's been many years since my kids were that size.

Someone should create a spinoff of the "I love guns and coffee" design to put on a onesie that reads "I love guns and formula".

tombrewster421

Congrats! It's been many years since my kids were that size.

Someone should create a spinoff of the "I love guns and coffee" design to put on a onesie that reads "I love guns and formula".

Well, we don't use formula because boobs are awesome! I do want a onesie that says don't bite the nipple that feeds you. ;)

Vitaeus

Just found the thread, congrat's. I completely agree on best reason to carry, protecting me and mine is a personal responsibility and something I and the wife are glad to do. Both the wife and I are active in a local breast feeding support group if you have any questions concerns or are interested in sharing any collected wisdom on that issue.