• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Another great reason to leave California!

Ca Patriot

Right, because if they voted Republican, all our problems would be solved.

:rolleyes:

Of course they vote Democrat: Republicans are too busy blaming them for "a majority of problems". Trust me, you would vote Democrat, too.

Self-fulfilling prophecy is self-fulfilling, like every putative need for control.

This from the biggest cheerleader on this board for illegal aliens.

Why don't you go live in Mexico or California ?

You wouldn't last 10 minutes, hombre.

eye95

Almost every court ruling has said states CANT make state laws against illegal aliens.

Please remember that California passed the landmark prop 187 but the courts struck it down.

There wouldn't be any illegal aliens here if the federal government had stopped them from entering.

That means YOUR state is just as guilty as anyone.

You just go on believing that pap and choosing to stay in CA. I don't care that your rights are abridged there. If you care about your Liberty, move.

Some folks would rather bellyache than fix the problem. I couldn't care less about their predicament in such cases.

marshaul

Campaign Veteran
This from the biggest cheerleader on this board for illegal aliens.

Why don't you go live in Mexico or California ?

You wouldn't last 10 minutes, hombre.

A: Being opposed to all forms of control ≠ championing anybody.

B: As you very well know, I lived in California for over 6 years. I need to grab my calculator, but I'm pretty sure that 6 years > 10 minutes.

C: Your idea of a rebuttal is an ad hominem attack. You're very secure in your position, aren't you?

:rolleyes:

davidmcbeth

Banned
And when I get removed from the military for turning down orders or going AWOL for refusing to go into the state I'll expect you to pay the costs to help financially take care of me and my family.

Well, what if you get sent to another country? They have different laws too.

Your in the Army now, ya gotta eat their chow .. la-da da-da-da-da-da da

Aknazer

Well, what if you get sent to another country? They have different laws too.

Your in the Army now, ya gotta eat their chow .. la-da da-da-da-da-da da

1) I already served in Japan and wasn't a fan of the laws.

2) I'm not in the Army and as such I don't have to eat their chow. Though I did eat at their chow hall a few times in the desert and it wasn't too bad compared to the TCN prepared food at most other chow halls on base.

joanie

Maybe it's because I'm a big picture kinda gal, but this talk of leaving Califorina or New York, or any state for it's gun control, well, thats like saying lets hand over parts of our nation to our worst enemy nation. There was a time when people would fight over every square inch of ground in one way or another. These states are part of our nation and weren't easy to come by. Giving them up so easally over a law seems to me foolish. If anything, more pro gun, and those gun culture people should move to California to make some kind of stand.

I've seen it for years, people tell me they have to move because their neighborhood is going downhill crimewise. Houses being broken into, vandalism, ect. But if those aren't willing to put in the work to keep their neighborhood safe, then no where they move will be a good neighborhood for very long. If they are willing to put in the work, any bad neighborhood can be made into a good one. I'm a big fan of those buying houses cheap in the worst neighborhoods and making the it a better place to live. It's a win / win situation. The states atre no diffrent, only our law makers, and government officals are the bad element. They should be hit from all sides both within, and outside the system. If we fight them on their battelfield alone, staying within their system, we will certainly lose.

In califorina we need people good at challenging them in the courts, and media, but we also need those good at civil disobedence, breaking laws. If everyone follows unjust laws, it only endorses them, makes it harder to repeal them.

marshaul

Campaign Veteran
Maybe it's because I'm a big picture kinda gal, but this talk of leaving Califorina or New York, or any state for it's gun control, well, thats like saying lets hand over parts of our nation to our worst enemy nation. There was a time when people would fight over every square inch of ground in one way or another. These states are part of our nation and weren't easy to come by. Giving them up so easally over a law seems to me foolish. If anything, more pro gun, and those gun culture people should move to California to make some kind of stand.

I've seen it for years, people tell me they have to move because their neighborhood is going downhill crimewise. Houses being broken into, vandalism, ect. But if those aren't willing to put in the work to keep their neighborhood safe, then no where they move will be a good neighborhood for very long. If they are willing to put in the work, any bad neighborhood can be made into a good one. I'm a big fan of those buying houses cheap in the worst neighborhoods and making the it a better place to live. It's a win / win situation. The states atre no diffrent, only our law makers, and government officals are the bad element. They should be hit from all sides both within, and outside the system. If we fight them on their battelfield alone, staying within their system, we will certainly lose.

In califorina we need people good at challenging them in the courts, and media, but we also need those good at civil disobedence, breaking laws. If everyone follows unjust laws, it only endorses them, makes it harder to repeal them.

I do agree with you here. Only problem is, I'm not willing to sacrifice my liberty for this fight. I wish more folks would, but it's hard to blame those who don't.

tomrkba

Getting a patent does not mean the patented thing actually works ... it has been shown to be useless ... ever hear of a brass catcher-duh (another easy way to get around it?

It's called a revolver! If you have to reload, place the cases in a pocket or dump pouch. People can confuse the issue even more by using an S&W Model 625 chambered in 45 ACP.

eye95

Maybe it's because I'm a big picture kinda gal, but this talk of leaving Califorina or New York, or any state for it's gun control, well, thats like saying lets hand over parts of our nation to our worst enemy nation...

We are not a "nation." The Framers deliberately set up a federation of States. The beauty of this is that the People have the most ironic of freedoms, the freedom to choose varying levels of governmental imposition. Some folks actually want their lives run by the government. Let them have it!

If you believe in personal Liberty, freedom from governmental interference, vote with your feet.

If everyone did this, the exact opposite of what you say would happen. The nanny States would collapse under the weight of all the infants moving there and the adults moving out. The States that uphold Liberty and thereby provide natural rewards for responsible adulthood will flourish. Hopefully, the nanny States would figure out the errors of their ways and change. But who cares if they don't??? Just don't live there. Let them fall into ruin.

joanie

We are not a "nation." The Framers deliberately set up a federation of States. The beauty of this is that the People have the most ironic of freedoms, the freedom to choose varying levels of governmental imposition. Some folks actually want their lives run by the government. Let them have it!

If you believe in personal Liberty, freedom from governmental interference, vote with your feet.

If everyone did this, the exact opposite of what you say would happen. The nanny States would collapse under the weight of all the infants moving there and the adults moving out. The States that uphold Liberty and thereby provide natural rewards for responsible adulthood will flourish. Hopefully, the nanny States would figure out the errors of their ways and change. But who cares if they don't??? Just don't live there. Let them fall into ruin.

And what states would we go to? I thought I made clear with my bad neighborhood example. The new neighborhood will turn into a bad one as well, if all we do is run when things get bad. California, New York, Chicago, will spread, another state here, another state there, we keep moving until theres no place left to go. At what point do people stand up and say NO!, this is my home, and I'm going to fight for it? almost a year ago I was talking to a fellow youtuber wo put out a video about how they were going to have to leave New York because of the crazy gun laws. I couldn't talk them out of leaving. This gun control is not going to be limited to a few states, it will roll over every state and the world if we let it.

But, I'm curious, Tell me what state is the safest. What five states are the least restrictive? I would almost bet I can pull up examples from those states of unjust laws, or police abuse to those who assert their rights. What is the most free of the 50 states?

eye95

And what states would we go to? I thought I made clear with my bad neighborhood example. The new neighborhood will turn into a bad one as well, if all we do is run when things get bad. California, New York, Chicago, will spread, another state here, another state there, we keep moving until theres no place left to go. At what point do people stand up and say NO!, this is my home, and I'm going to fight for it? almost a year ago I was talking to a fellow youtuber wo put out a video about how they were going to have to leave New York because of the crazy gun laws. I couldn't talk them out of leaving. This gun control is not going to be limited to a few states, it will roll over every state and the world if we let it.

But, I'm curious, Tell me what state is the safest. What five states are the least restrictive? I would almost bet I can pull up examples from those states of unjust laws, or police abuse to those who assert their rights. What is the most free of the 50 states?

We can see by simply looking at a small slice of current reality that your theory is way off the mark.

Folks are leaving California and folks are moving to Texas. California is becoming more blue, and Texas is becoming more red. California is about to collapse under the weight of all the takers living there and the producers leaving in droves. Texas, on the other hand, remains solvent despite having no income tax.

joanie

We can see by simply looking at a small slice of current reality that your theory is way off the mark.

Folks are leaving California and folks are moving to Texas. California is becoming more blue, and Texas is becoming more red. California is about to collapse under the weight of all the takers living there and the producers leaving in droves. Texas, on the other hand, remains solvent despite having no income tax.

Theres plenty of red and blue in Califorina, it's called the Bloods, and Crips. as in other states. Just like the rebloodlicans, and democrips. Read Jesse Ventura's book for more information on that. So, Texas huh? It's becoming red so thats gonna fix everything. Just like magic. Heres Texas,

Illegally Disarmed and Arrested- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uKHNl_YncEA

The globalists created the party system to distract us from them. They control both sides. The 2 party system is a scam, and a 3, 5, 8, or 10 party system would be just as much a scam. We have been over this. Obama and Romney are only diffrent engines in the same train going down the same track. These engines may get you there at diffrent speeds, they might make difrent stops for repairs, but we are going to end up in the same place. Until we start voting for people, instead of partys, we will have the same tyranny just in diffrent waves. Enjoy the video, this is coming to a state near you.

sudden valley gunner

The Free State Project in New Hampshire is starting to make inroads too with an influx of Libertarians, neither red nor blue, and now the right to fully inform jurors is law!

You make some good points. There is something said about not wanting to leave your Country (State) and make it better, California may be a lost cause though....:cry:

Jeff Hayes

The Free State Project in New Hampshire is starting to make inroads too with an influx of Libertarians, neither red nor blue, and now the right to fully inform jurors is law!

You make some good points. There is something said about not wanting to leave your Country (State) and make it better, California may be a lost cause though....:cry:

Kalifornia was a lost cause years ago

joanie

If Califorina is a lost cause, then the United States of America is a lost cause. So follows the world and humanity. In a few billion years, the sun will envelope the earth, or we'll be hit by an astroid, or a black hole will swallow us, so whats the point? Trying to make things better is a wasted effort, so sure, lets just scramble to this and that state, obsess on red and blue, close our eyes to all the softkill, take our cancer vaccinnnes, drink our fluroide water, eat our MSG and aspertane, get the smart meters installed, take an RDIF chip under the skin, and willingly go into the FEMA re education camps.

The reason places like Califorina is so dumbed down is because of all the softkill and condisioning. The people are litterally bumping into walls. The problem isn't the state, it's the people, and running away from a place will not garentee you escape it.

Try to see this country as yourself, and cutting ourself off from Califorina like cutting off a leg. There New York that is just as bad, now you cut off your arm. Thats ok, you have one arm and one leg left, thats plenty. But wait, now two more states become just as bad, there goes the rest of your limbs. With no arms and legs left, you can't possiblly fight off full blown tyranny. If the USA loses just 4 states, it will weaken us just as much as losing our arms and legs. No longer from sea to shinning sea, just a third world nation facing threats on all sides.

Ca Patriot

Ca Patriot has apparently finally been able to prove that correlation does, in fact, imply causation.

californias problems are caused by democrats. every poll and study shows Hispanics and illegal aliens in California vote about 85% democrat.

yes, I have proven it.