• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Tapatalk for Windows Phone

Ajetpilot

I recently changed my cell phone from an iPhone to a Windows phone. I was running Tapatalk just fine on my iPhone, and I have downloaded the app "Board Express for Tapatalk" on my new phone. Using the search function, I have not been able to find OCDO forums on the app no matter how I search for it. Does anyone else have a Windows phone, and have you found this forum on the Tapatalk app?

bspiller

It should show up but you might have to look hard for it. The plugin is installed so it should show up somewhere.

Sent from my Rooted Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4