Thread: Springfield Black List

Springfield Black List

I would like to get a list going of places that are restricting our right to carry. It gets tiring of having to turn around last minute because a business wants to be a "Gun Free Zone". When I am CCing I will still go depending on what I am after and I don't have an alternative store. However if a organization doesn't respect my lifestyle, they do not deserve my hard earned income.

Do you know about http://friendorfoe.us/ ?
    I would have a 200x15 userbar here, but images are sadly not allowed in signatures.

can't get that site to work for me, won't let me click save to set my default location

I've had that problem before. I have to enter it in every time I get on. Then you click "map", or "add rating" (at the nav tab at the top right)
    I would have a 200x15 userbar here, but images are sadly not allowed in signatures.

I have looked at that site before....It seems like it is old and outdated. As far as Springfield goes I just moved here this week. But I know for a fact the mall proper is a no go, same for Buffalo Wild wings. Other than that I reckon I will add to the list as I find em. I carry every where I go, and I do not have a vic so I walk alot. Curious how the LEO encounters are goign to go here. LOL Anyways Iwill add em as I find em.

Quote Originally Posted by BOOMcat12B View Post
    I have looked at that site before....It seems like it is old and outdated. As far as Springfield goes I just moved here this week. But I know for a fact the mall proper is a no go, same for Buffalo Wild wings. Other than that I reckon I will add to the list as I find em. I carry every where I go, and I do not have a vic so I walk alot. Curious how the LEO encounters are goign to go here. LOL Anyways Iwill add em as I find em.
    It's kinda like a wiki, where people add stuff as they come across it. If things aren't on there, it's just because nobody has added it yet. Not necessarily outdated.
    "Somebody ever tries to kill you, you try and kill em right back!" - Captain Malcolm Reynolds