• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Springfield Black List

Fyermn

I would like to get a list going of places that are restricting our right to carry. It gets tiring of having to turn around last minute because a business wants to be a "Gun Free Zone". When I am CCing I will still go depending on what I am after and I don't have an alternative store. However if a organization doesn't respect my lifestyle, they do not deserve my hard earned income.

Boba Fett

I've had that problem before. I have to enter it in every time I get on. Then you click "map", or "add rating" (at the nav tab at the top right)

BOOMcat12B

I have looked at that site before....It seems like it is old and outdated. As far as Springfield goes I just moved here this week. But I know for a fact the mall proper is a no go, same for Buffalo Wild wings. Other than that I reckon I will add to the list as I find em. I carry every where I go, and I do not have a vic so I walk alot. Curious how the LEO encounters are goign to go here. LOL Anyways Iwill add em as I find em.

Oramac

I have looked at that site before....It seems like it is old and outdated. As far as Springfield goes I just moved here this week. But I know for a fact the mall proper is a no go, same for Buffalo Wild wings. Other than that I reckon I will add to the list as I find em. I carry every where I go, and I do not have a vic so I walk alot. Curious how the LEO encounters are goign to go here. LOL Anyways Iwill add em as I find em.

It's kinda like a wiki, where people add stuff as they come across it. If things aren't on there, it's just because nobody has added it yet. Not necessarily outdated.