Thread: Glenn Beck - control

Glenn Beck - control

Has anyone read Glenn Beck's book Control? I found it today in the airport and have almost finished it already. For $12 you need to pick up a copy and read it!! Lots of facts which prove the media, liberals, Obama and anti-gun people wrong on their facts and accusations.

Quote Originally Posted by Vwfinatic273 View Post
    Has anyone read Glenn Beck's book Control? I found it today in the airport and have almost finished it already. For $12 you need to pick up a copy and read it!! Lots of facts which prove the media, liberals, Obama and anti-gun people wrong on their facts and accusations.
    I have. And its yet another common sense book about why the anti's are wrong. And I also finished it in record time:-) Great read for those interested.
    The only terrorists I see nowadays are at the Capital.

The statements made in this post do not necessarily reflect the views of OCDO or its members.

Centurion
    Quote Originally Posted by Tucker6900 View Post
    I have. And its yet another common sense book about why the anti's are wrong. And I also finished it in record time:-) Great read for those interested.
    Complete with references for any who chose to do ANY of their own research into the validity of the book! Mr. Beck FREQUENTLY advises all to never take what he says as truth without one doing their OWN RESEARCH just as we on this forum advise many/all that ask questions as guidance is provided.
    Last edited by JoeSparky; 05-30-2013 at 11:32 PM.
    RIGHTS don't exist without RESPONSIBILITY!
    If one is not willing to stand for his rights, he doesn't have any Rights.
    I will strive to stand for the rights of ANY person, even those folks with whom I disagree!
    As said by SVG--- "I am not anti-COP, I am PRO-Citizen" and I'll add, PRO-Constitution.
    If the above makes me a RADICAL or EXTREME--- So be it!

Life Member NRA
    Life Member GOA
    2nd amendment says.... "...The right of the people to keep and bear arms SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED!"

Moderator / Administrator Grapeshot's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Vwfinatic273 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Tucker6900 View Post
    IMHO - the very best read on this is Gun Facts by Guy Smith and it is free. Version 6.2 is now available and well documented/cited.

During his early days, Guy discovered that a great amount of the "information" being provided by gun control groups was just plain wrong. Thus, the Gun Facts e-book was created -- to debunk gun control myths and start the process of creating a civil and honest debate. Gun Facts has always been, and always will be a free publication. Guy's goal is to "get the information out there".

http://www.gunfacts.info/
    Last edited by Grapeshot; 07-08-2013 at 07:24 AM.
    You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training. Archilochus, 650 BC

Old and treacherous will beat young and skilled every time. Yata hey.