Thread: 3d printed shotgun shell -- for all you 3d printer lovers

earth's crust

3d printed shotgun shell -- for all you 3d printer lovers

Has a video of the results of shooting ... seems like one could mill these faster than printing them .. but hey, just another way of manufacturing

North Carolina
    3D seems like a lotta effort for what could be done with a chunk of milled butcher block. I made several tattoo guns years back out of butcher block, and as far as I know they are still going. I still have one somewhere around, haven't seen it is a while. A sabot for a machined bolt would have got my attention more than a plastic printed round. Cut the head off of the bolt mill three slots, and use three straight razor blades for stabilizing would make for a very effective round nestled in a sabot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Primus
    "Well.... If you take my hat. Decide to wear my hat. Its in your possession ."

"I call popo say "he has my hat i left it at his house". They go talk to you. You say its yours. Sounds like a civil court matter."

"Now I instead say he robbed me... Well popo done go and cuff you up I keep hat or it goes to go to court I testify you done did rob me. You now have to prove you didn't...."