• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Greater Richmond OC Breakfast 9:30 AM Sat. 5/25/13 @ Shoneys on West Broad

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
We're taking the Greater Richmond OC Breakfast on the road this week.

Saturday, 25 May 2013. Usual "official" start time of 9:30 AM. (Yes, we will be saving seats for our fashionably late regulars. They know who they are, so there's no need mentioning names.) Some folks will insist on arriving early, even though they keep replenishing the buffet.

Just so you do not get confused/lost, this is where we will be:

Richmond, VA
8415 W Broad Street
I-64 Parham Rd Exit, Parham North

http://www.shoneys.com/maps/205610.html

(804) 747-1655

stay safe.

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
Anyone that wants to see Chapter 1 of the "Charles Lynch Society" and hear a little of one of Scouser's interviews...before I put it up. It's ready and I'll bring it.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
As soon as you see me, I'll be there.....with eyes and ears on.

Will be pre-ordering the coffee tonight, so it should be right in the morning.

scouser

I'll be flying solo without my tail gunner tomorrow morning, so shouldn't be as late as usual. He and I did take a trip out to the zoo this afternoon, though. Some of the animals appear to be auditioning for Ringling Bros.

goat on donkey.jpg

and Logan actually touched an adult giraffe's nose

IMG_0213 copy.jpg

Last edited:

sidestreet

lil' miss and I will be there...,

got something for you to read too!

sidestreet

Jeremiah 29 vs. 11-13

we are not equal, we will never be equal, but we must be relentless.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Sixteen satisfied appetites from what I could see. Very good preliminary review of Peter's soon to be released video.

We were the subject of some not so sneaky picture taking too. Reminded me of a certain prosecutor at Surrey House.