Thread: Putt Putt golf or Bowling

Putt Putt golf or Bowling

Does anyone know of a putt putt golf place or a bowling ally or even a movie theater that allows lawful open carry? Went to planet bowl in MWC and they were posted with gun buster signs so we didn't even go in. Was thinking of going to putt putt at hey day in Norman but someone on the gun free zone app says they are a no go.
    Stay safe and God bless.

Everyone will hate you because of me.
    But not a hair of your head will perish.
    Stand firm, and you will win life.
    (Luke 21:17-19 NIV)

"Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." Benjamin Franklin

"The God who gave us life, gave us liberty at the same time; the hand of force may destroy, but cannot disjoin them.",
    "No freeman shall be debarred the use of arms."Thomas Jefferson

The bowling alley located at South 44th and Penn does not have any signs posted except for their bar area.

I've never seen a gunbuster sign at the Cinemark Tinseltown in OKC.

Quote Originally Posted by yoshieslunchbox View Post
    I've never seen a gunbuster sign at the Cinemark Tinseltown in OKC.
    Cinemark is a No Guns company. Same company that owned the theater in Aurora, Co. I know they used to have gunbuster signs after they opened...haven't been there in years though.
    I am not a lawyer and nothing I say should be accepted as legal advice

I don't know if I could even bowl with my EDC on. I think it would either interfere with my arm on the down swing or throw my balance off.

All the Cinemark theaters I've seen do have either gunbuster signs or little plaques at the ticket booths that say "no firearms allowed." Good thing those are meaningless for CC here in Texas.

As I understand it, Sooner Bowl in Norman is mostly carry friendly. An open carrier was in their and they asked to see his permit. After he showed it to them he was allowed to stay.

It may be he was the first open carrier they saw, or it may be their policy to verify someone is carrying legally...it is private property and they can ask if they want. If you don't like it, you don't have to bowl there.
    I am not a lawyer and nothing I say should be accepted as legal advice