• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Putt Putt golf or Bowling

Robert318

Does anyone know of a putt putt golf place or a bowling ally or even a movie theater that allows lawful open carry? Went to planet bowl in MWC and they were posted with gun buster signs :banghead: so we didn't even go in. Was thinking of going to putt putt at hey day in Norman but someone on the gun free zone app says they are a no go.:mad:

C-dub

I don't know if I could even bowl with my EDC on. I think it would either interfere with my arm on the down swing or throw my balance off.

All the Cinemark theaters I've seen do have either gunbuster signs or little plaques at the ticket booths that say "no firearms allowed." Good thing those are meaningless for CC here in Texas.

hrdware

As I understand it, Sooner Bowl in Norman is mostly carry friendly. An open carrier was in their and they asked to see his permit. After he showed it to them he was allowed to stay.

It may be he was the first open carrier they saw, or it may be their policy to verify someone is carrying legally...it is private property and they can ask if they want. If you don't like it, you don't have to bowl there.