• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Open carry question - carrying in a clear purse?

WalkingWolf

The biggest proponents of Constitutional CC should be women as OC is often not an option due to women's fashions.
WHAT?? OC should be a fashion statement for a woman, normally for CC a woman has to dress frumpy. OC allows the woman to wear a fancy gun belt with bling, add a chrome handgun and she will be the envy of those women too scared to flaunt it. My wife has bullet loops,on the back, and open speed loader carrier on her belt to show off, besides the shiny handgun. A gun belt draws attention to a woman's waist showing off her figure.

You guys just are not selling it properly...

Last edited: