Thread: Amanda Bynes alleges sexual assault by NYPD officer.

Amanda Bynes alleges sexual assault by NYPD officer.

I wanted to see if I could beat DavidMcBeth to the next incendiary thread.

If she was assaulted, hook him up. If she is lying, she is a Hollywood actor and deserves some sympathy.

FUQ:

NEW YORK Investigators on Saturday were looking into allegations made by actress Amanda Bynes that New York Police Department officers sexually assaulted her when she was charged with heaving a marijuana bong out the window of her 36th-floor Manhattan apartment.

http://www.policeone.com/investigati...during-arrest/

I remember back to the days of Joan Crawford when actresses were BOTH talented AND crazier than a s**thouse rat.
    --- Gun control: The theory that 110lb. women have the "right" to fistfight with 210lb. rapists.

Founder's Club Member
    Quote Originally Posted by palerider116 View Post
    SNIP I wanted to see if I could beat DavidMcBeth to the next incendiary thread.
    Posh. If you want incendiary, you gotta expand your horizons.

For example, Will Grigg runs a hard-hitting blog. Here's just one example of many he's accumulated:

http://freedominourtime.blogspot.com/

And this fella, Radley Balko, has accumulated quite a few examples, too. (Scroll down to the second post.)

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/news/the-agitator
    I'll make you an offer: I will argue and fight for all of your rights, if you will do the same for me. That is the only way freedom can work. We have to respect all rights, all the time--and strive to win the rights of the other guy as much as for ourselves.

If I am equal to another, how can I legitimately govern him without his express individual consent?

There is no human being on earth I hate so much I would actually vote to inflict government upon him.

everyone claims the NYPD abused them, wasn't there some guy who claimed patrol officers sodomized him with radio antennas?

However the title is incorrect, Bynes herself has not alleged sexual assault, it was a twitter handle associated with her, she supposedly made no allegations at arraignment or officially in any way about this, and she's been plenty vocal about the illegal search of her apartment. so we'll see.

you know, I used to watch The Amanda Show when I was little, isn't it always amazing how child starts fall from grace?
    they love our milk and honey, but they preach about some other way of living, when they're running down my country man they're walkin' on the fightin side of me

NRA Member

Founder's Club Member
    Quote Originally Posted by EMNofSeattle View Post
    SNIP I used to watch The Amanda Show when I was little, isn't it always amazing how child starts fall from grace?
    Thus the genesis of the term falling star. Or, were you saying Grace Kelly dropped a lot of child actors?

Fiddlesticks. Plenty of child actors do not fall from grace. Shirley Temple didn't. Kirk Cameron didn't. Ron Howard didn't. Sammy Davis, Jr. didn't. Kurt Russell didn't (look for him in an old Gilligan's Island episode). Melissa Gilbert didn't. Clay O'Brien (1970's Disney and John Wayne child actor) didn't.

There's a long list of those who didn't.

I think your falling for the skewed perspective created by focusing on those who did.
    I'll make you an offer: I will argue and fight for all of your rights, if you will do the same for me. That is the only way freedom can work. We have to respect all rights, all the time--and strive to win the rights of the other guy as much as for ourselves.

If I am equal to another, how can I legitimately govern him without his express individual consent?

There is no human being on earth I hate so much I would actually vote to inflict government upon him.

No such thing as a falling (TV) star. It's just the stupid ones settling to the bottom.

Banned
    I wouldn't say that you beat him to an incendiary thread. You beat him to a moronic one. Yep, this is the kind of crap I expect from him. We usually get much better from you.

Quote Originally Posted by eye95 View Post
    I wouldn't say that you beat him to an incendiary thread. You beat him to a moronic one. Yep, this is the kind of crap I expect from him. We usually get much better from you.
    It's the social lounge, the graveyard of all things pointless. I'm glad you got my tongue-in-cheek approach.

The thread title seems to indicate an attempt by a Mr. or Ms. 'X', who may or may not be associated with the subject "child start", to revive a faltering career.

"I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it." - Thomas Jefferson.

"Better that ten guilty persons escape, than that one innocent suffer" - English jurist William Blackstone.
    It is AFAIK original to me. Compromise is failure on the installment plan, particularly when dealing with so intractable an opponent as ignorance. - Nightmare

I wouldn't say that you beat him to an incendiary thread. You beat him to a moronic one. Yep, this is the kind of crap I expect from him...
    +100

Banned
    I'm famous ....did not even post on this thread 'til now ...

whoever wants an autograph, they're 10 bucks each ....

Banned

The word is "infamous." It is not a compliment. There seems to be agreement that you start a lot of crappy threads.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk.

<o>

Banned
    The word is "infamous." It is not a compliment. There seems to be agreement that you start a lot of crappy threads.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk.

<o>
    hmmmm ... point one out ... 10 dollars/autograph -- special rate for you ... 'cause your special ...

Take it easy eye ... the force is with you