• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Amanda Bynes alleges sexual assault by NYPD officer.

palerider116

I wanted to see if I could beat DavidMcBeth to the next incendiary thread.

If she was assaulted, hook him up. If she is lying, she is a Hollywood actor and deserves some sympathy.

FUQ:

NEW YORK — Investigators on Saturday were looking into allegations made by actress Amanda Bynes that New York Police Department officers sexually assaulted her when she was charged with heaving a marijuana bong out the window of her 36th-floor Manhattan apartment.

http://www.policeone.com/investigat...-alleges-sexual-assault-by-cop-during-arrest/

Citizen

Founder's Club Member

EMNofSeattle

everyone claims the NYPD abused them, wasn't there some guy who claimed patrol officers sodomized him with radio antennas?

However the title is incorrect, Bynes herself has not alleged sexual assault, it was a twitter handle associated with her, she supposedly made no allegations at arraignment or officially in any way about this, and she's been plenty vocal about the illegal search of her apartment. so we'll see.

you know, I used to watch The Amanda Show when I was little, isn't it always amazing how child starts fall from grace? :uhoh:

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
SNIP I used to watch The Amanda Show when I was little, isn't it always amazing how child starts fall from grace? :uhoh:

Thus the genesis of the term falling star. Or, were you saying Grace Kelly dropped a lot of child actors?

Fiddlesticks. Plenty of child actors do not fall from grace. Shirley Temple didn't. Kirk Cameron didn't. Ron Howard didn't. Sammy Davis, Jr. didn't. Kurt Russell didn't (look for him in an old Gilligan's Island episode). Melissa Gilbert didn't. Clay O'Brien (1970's Disney and John Wayne child actor) didn't.

There's a long list of those who didn't.

I think your falling for the skewed perspective created by focusing on those who did.

eye95

I wouldn't say that you beat him to an incendiary thread. You beat him to a moronic one. Yep, this is the kind of crap I expect from him. We usually get much better from you.

palerider116

I wouldn't say that you beat him to an incendiary thread. You beat him to a moronic one. Yep, this is the kind of crap I expect from him. We usually get much better from you.

It's the social lounge, the graveyard of all things pointless. I'm glad you got my tongue-in-cheek approach.

Ca Patriot

I am no fan of police.

However, if someone is going to publically accuse the police of abuse then I want a formal complaint before I take them seriously.

An exception would be like in my case where I have video documentation and I put it out for people to decide.

As of right now we just have the word of a drunk drug addict with severe emotional problems making accusations from behind a computer.

If she is serious about her accusations she needs to make a formal complaint before we can pass judgment.

OC for ME

The thread title seems to indicate an attempt by a Mr. or Ms. 'X', who may or may not be associated with the subject "child start", to revive a faltering career.

23_11_55.gif

eye95

The word is "infamous." It is not a compliment. There seems to be agreement that you start a lot of crappy threads.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk.

<o>

davidmcbeth

Banned
The word is "infamous." It is not a compliment. There seems to be agreement that you start a lot of crappy threads.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk.

<o>

hmmmm ... point one out ... 10 dollars/autograph -- special rate for you ... 'cause your special ...

Take it easy eye ... the force is with you