• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Laquey, Camdenton, Ft. LeonardWood OC'ers !!

Fats71

I am looking to get a group together in this area and meet and discuss what is going on keep each other abreast of current issues make new friends and OPEN CARRY ! I do it everyday all day in this area and would love to see more people do it as well.
Feel free to call 386-237-5125 or check out my site on FaceBook Ft.Leonardwood mancave im brent the admin of the site.

Thanks.

mspgunner

I am looking to get a group together in this area and meet and discuss what is going on keep each other abreast of current issues make new friends and OPEN CARRY ! I do it everyday all day in this area and would love to see more people do it as well.
Feel free to call 386-237-5125 or check out my site on FaceBook Ft.Leonardwood mancave im brent the admin of the site.

Thanks.

You are "NEW", that's OK. I'll just point out we are closer than ever in getting OC reform in the legislature. New people have in thepast 3 years killed open carry bills by doing things that were not that great of an idea. With the present bill looming in the wings where it may sonn becoem law I ask people to be so careful. Bad press has "KILLED" open carry two yeras in a row. Woith July 14th so so close, if there is bad press once again, we can kiss more rights good bye. Tread carefully, better yet don't tread on "NEW" terf but wait that mear month and a half til the Governor acts or doesn't. It's the future of open carry in Missouri that hangs in the balance. Please don't ruin the chance for this and future OC rights when we are so close to the end of this 3 year journey.