• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Bantam Judge orders return of firearms

Edward Peruta

Superior Court Judge Elizabeth A. Gallagher in Litchfield/Bantam ordered the return of several firearms seized on December 27th after ruling that Farmingon Police DID NOT follow the law while at his home
There is much more to this story that will provice guidence to others when confronted by law enforcement at there door.
Obviously I have read all the docments and know the facts of this case.
This is one of the reasons that CTCARRY held a seminar of what to do when the Police show up at your home.

http://www.registercitizen.com/articles/2013/05/29/news/doc51a49fdaf3603375892117.txt

davidmcbeth

Banned
Post dating legal documents??? Duh .... that's what tripped them up maybe on the time requirements.

Sounds like a he-said she-said case .... up to jury to decide who is telling a lie ... if they cannot decide conclusively and unanimously, then it will tilt in the defendant's favor or mistrial?