• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Philadelphia Finally Gets That We Can Legally Open Carry Guns

Mike

Site Co-Founder
http://theinternationallibertarian.blogspot.com/2013/05/philadelphia-finally-gets-that-we-can.html

SNIP

Philadelphia Finally Gets That We Can Legally Open Carry Guns

The first indication that Philadelphia, the biggest city in Pennsylvania, was starting to understand that people can legally open carry their guns came on May 18, 2013 at the End the Fed rally. As previously reported here by The International Libertarian, Edd Skitz was stopped by a police officer and asked for his license to carry a firearm. On seeing this my first though was "oh no, here we go". I was pleasantly surprised when seconds later Edd was continuing his way, gun still on his hip.

One week later came the Philadelphia Gun Rights Rally

. . .