• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

This woman gets it...

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
There is no question but that she "gets it"!

This short little video has gone viral in a BIG way.

Maverick9

Too bad she didn't go on to say:

"And make no mistake about it, you public servants and officials are not fooling anyone. You don't care about me, you don't care about guns, you don't care about rights. You care about your own little idea of power about your own ideas of what makes YOU special and lines your pockets, not any 'it's for the kids', because we all know you'd sell your kids to the highest bidders to keep your little power base and money intact".

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
This is an excerpt of her full address which is available, at least it was, on the web. I saw it maybe a week or so ago and I was amazed that she lived in, I believe, New Jersey? This is American.

If you locate a link, please post it here.

Yes, it was in New Jersey.

XDNick9

"And make no mistake about it, you public servants and officials are not fooling anyone. You don't care about me, you don't care about guns, you don't care about rights. You care about your own little idea of power about your own ideas of what makes YOU special and lines your pockets, not any 'it's for the kids', because we all know you'd sell your kids to the highest bidders to keep your little power base and money intact".

+1 Bravo to that!

It was so good, I felt like doing a backflip after listening to her make that short statement, unfortunately i'm still at work

HP995

It's not your job to protect me. It's not your job to defend me. It's your job to protect the Constitution and protect my rights to defend myself.

Thanks for sharing this video! She really says it well.

OC for ME

We need our fellow citizens to be thinking about her words as they step into the voting booth, and to remember hers words while pulling a lever.

Youtube is not available at your local polling station.