Thread: Bloomy: maybe I did piss some folks off - ricin sent to him

Banned

Bloomy: maybe I did piss some folks off - ricin sent to him

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/l...225143295.html

NEW YORK—Two threatening letters mailed to Mayor Michael Bloomberg and opened last week have tested positive for ricin, the New York Police Department said Wednesday.

I'm surprised its only two .... my verdict : Not guilty .... I really don't concern myself with politicians distress

well, at least they did not kill him with a gun, oh my !

Quote Originally Posted by Ca Patriot View Post
    Have you guys seen his security detail ?

I have heard from reliable sources that its better than most high ranking US politicians and CIA and FBI chiefs.
    Not that great there are a number of videos showing people getting in arms reach of him out in the parking lot. Anyone wishing to do him harm wont have to work too hard.
    Last edited by zack991; 05-29-2013 at 08:55 PM.
    -I come in peace, I didn't bring artillery. But I am pleading with you with tears in my eyes: If you screw with me, I'll kill you all.
    -Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.
    Marine General James Mattis,

I would be more worried about boxes of 'gift chocolates having ricin than the powder in an envelope.

Beside the cure for ricin only works if they know you've been exposed.... So ricin+cyanide+chocolate=surprise gift.

Why would any mail it in powdered form?
    Provision for free medical attendance and nursing, for clothing, for food, for housing, for the education of children, and a hundred other matters, might with equal propriety be proposed as tending to relieve the employee of mental strain and worry. --- These matters obviously lie outside the orbit of congressional power. (Railroad Retirement Board v Alton Railroad)

Banned
    To add a bit of rationality to this emotive zone:

This letter illustrates something that Bloomberg and his ilk need to learn: You can take all the guns away from law-abiding citizens, but those who choose to break the law, hurting or killing others, will find a way to do so. So, since we cannot all afford our own security detail to intercept threats, we must demand that you stop trying to take away our guns.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by eye95 View Post
    To add a bit of rationality to this emotive zone:

This letter illustrates something that Bloomberg and his ilk need to learn: You can take all the guns away from law-abiding citizens, but those who choose to break the law, hurting or killing others, will find a way to do so. So, since we cannot all afford our own security detail to intercept threats, we must demand that you stop trying to take away our guns.
    Well, he can TRY to take away guns from law abiding citizens ... his laws don't mean anything ...

Quote Originally Posted by Ca Patriot View Post
    You can do that with the President of the United States too.

Means nothing.
    It means a whole lot when a person can get that close and they could easily get a shot off. At that distance it would be hard to miss, it only talks a momentary lapse for a guard to miss a person pulling a gun and killing them.
    Last edited by zack991; 05-30-2013 at 07:15 PM.
    -I come in peace, I didn't bring artillery. But I am pleading with you with tears in my eyes: If you screw with me, I'll kill you all.

Quote Originally Posted by Freedom1Man View Post
    I would be more worried about boxes of 'gift chocolates having ricin than the powder in an envelope.

Beside the cure for ricin only works if they know you've been exposed.... So ricin+cyanide+chocolate=surprise gift.

Why would any mail it in powdered form?
    All they can due is help minimize the effects on the body, if you get a high enough exposure your chances of making it through drop to zero.

"It is true that no antidote exists for ricin. Because no antidote exists, the most important factor is avoiding ricin exposure in the first place. If exposure cannot be avoided, the most important factor is then getting the ricin off or out of the body as quickly as possible. Ricin poisoning is treated by giving victims supportive medical care to minimize the effects of the poisoning. The types of supportive medical care would depend on several factors, such as the route by which victims were poisoned (that is, whether poisoning was by inhalation, ingestion, or skin or eye exposure). Care could include such measures as helping victims breathe, giving them intravenous fluids (fluids given through a needle inserted into a vein), giving them medications to treat conditions such as seizure and low blood pressure, flushing their stomachs with activated charcoal (if the ricin has been very recently ingested), or washing out their eyes with water if their eyes are irritated."

http://www.bt.cdc.gov/agent/ricin/qa.asp

Boris Korczak is an Ex CIA Double Agent who worked for the CIA/United States Government for 7 years in the 1970's. He was shot with a Ricin pellet and died.

German Man Dies After Umbrella Poisoning
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7LRSsMXDhws
    Last edited by zack991; 05-30-2013 at 07:25 PM.

Banned

Bloomy: maybe I did piss some folks off - ricin sent to him

I wouldn't cheer. I'd be as guilty of flaunting the law as the tyrant who was murdered and his murderer if I did.

Until we arrive at a WITCOHE moment, we should deal with lawbreaking government official and agents using the law.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk.

<o>

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by eye95 View Post
    I wouldn't cheer. I'd be as guilty of flaunting the law as the tyrant who was murdered and his murderer if I did.

Until we arrive at a WITCOHE moment, we should deal with lawbreaking government official and agents using the law.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk.

<o>
    I guess some people ain't got time to wait !