• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Bloomy: maybe I did piss some folks off - ricin sent to him

davidmcbeth

Banned

Ca Patriot

Have you guys seen his security detail ?

I have heard from reliable sources that its better than most high ranking US politicians and CIA and FBI chiefs.

zack991

Have you guys seen his security detail ?

I have heard from reliable sources that its better than most high ranking US politicians and CIA and FBI chiefs.

Not that great there are a number of videos showing people getting in arms reach of him out in the parking lot. Anyone wishing to do him harm wont have to work too hard.

Last edited:

Ca Patriot

Not that great there are a number of videos showing people getting in arms reach of him out in the parking lot. Anyone wishing to do him harm wont have to work too hard.

You can do that with the President of the United States too.

Means nothing.

Freedom1Man

I would be more worried about boxes of 'gift chocolates having ricin than the powder in an envelope.

Beside the cure for ricin only works if they know you've been exposed.... So ricin+cyanide+chocolate=surprise gift.

Why would any mail it in powdered form?

eye95

To add a bit of rationality to this emotive zone:

This letter illustrates something that Bloomberg and his ilk need to learn: You can take all the guns away from law-abiding citizens, but those who choose to break the law, hurting or killing others, will find a way to do so. So, since we cannot all afford our own security detail to intercept threats, we must demand that you stop trying to take away our guns.

davidmcbeth

Banned
To add a bit of rationality to this emotive zone:

This letter illustrates something that Bloomberg and his ilk need to learn: You can take all the guns away from law-abiding citizens, but those who choose to break the law, hurting or killing others, will find a way to do so. So, since we cannot all afford our own security detail to intercept threats, we must demand that you stop trying to take away our guns.

Well, he can TRY to take away guns from law abiding citizens ... his laws don't mean anything ...

zack991

You can do that with the President of the United States too.

Means nothing.

It means a whole lot when a person can get that close and they could easily get a shot off. At that distance it would be hard to miss, it only talks a momentary lapse for a guard to miss a person pulling a gun and killing them.

Last edited:

zack991

I would be more worried about boxes of 'gift chocolates having ricin than the powder in an envelope.

Beside the cure for ricin only works if they know you've been exposed.... So ricin+cyanide+chocolate=surprise gift.

Why would any mail it in powdered form?

All they can due is help minimize the effects on the body, if you get a high enough exposure your chances of making it through drop to zero.

"It is true that no antidote exists for ricin. Because no antidote exists, the most important factor is avoiding ricin exposure in the first place. If exposure cannot be avoided, the most important factor is then getting the ricin off or out of the body as quickly as possible. Ricin poisoning is treated by giving victims supportive medical care to minimize the effects of the poisoning. The types of supportive medical care would depend on several factors, such as the route by which victims were poisoned (that is, whether poisoning was by inhalation, ingestion, or skin or eye exposure). Care could include such measures as helping victims breathe, giving them intravenous fluids (fluids given through a needle inserted into a vein), giving them medications to treat conditions such as seizure and low blood pressure, flushing their stomachs with activated charcoal (if the ricin has been very recently ingested), or washing out their eyes with water if their eyes are irritated."

http://www.bt.cdc.gov/agent/ricin/qa.asp

Boris Korczak is an Ex CIA Double Agent who worked for the CIA/United States Government for 7 years in the 1970's. He was shot with a Ricin pellet and died.

German Man Dies After Umbrella Poisoning
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7LRSsMXDhws

Last edited:

eye95

I wouldn't cheer. I'd be as guilty of flaunting the law as the tyrant who was murdered and his murderer if I did.

Until we arrive at a WITCOHE moment, we should deal with lawbreaking government official and agents using the law.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk.

<o>

davidmcbeth

Banned
I wouldn't cheer. I'd be as guilty of flaunting the law as the tyrant who was murdered and his murderer if I did.

Until we arrive at a WITCOHE moment, we should deal with lawbreaking government official and agents using the law.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk.

<o>

I guess some people ain't got time to wait ! ;)

Ca Patriot

yeah that's worked out well.

i'll take my freedom over your high horse.