Thread: Prepper Patriot Nurse's gun stolen by TSA - Video

Prepper Patriot Nurse's gun stolen by TSA - Video

ThePatriotNurse's channel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...&v=na-bGt5htzI

"I take a very balanced approach to prepping that is decidedly reason-based. Many people, after prepping for awhile, being to realize their preps are covered in the food and weapons arenas. Medical preparedness is decidedly less glitzy, but it is integral to a well-rounded plan for thriving during times of difficulty. My work fills that void for the average Joe." http://thepatriotnurse.com/

http://www.infowars.com/traveling-nu...port-security/

The Patriot Nurse, as she is known on both her Youtube channel and website, opened her bag once she had arrived at her destination only to find someone had cut the lock securing her weapon within her luggage.

“As you can tell by my tone, this is hitting close to home, because while I was out traveling… teaching medical preparedness… and in transit my weapon was stolen, basically… Either the TSA or the baggage handlers at a choice of three airports, they took my weapon, and it was not in an official capacity, it was stolen,” stated the Patriot Nurse.
    I am responsible for my writing, not your understanding of it.

TSA workers are crooks and losers with a badge, I never fly because of them.
    -I come in peace, I didn't bring artillery. But I am pleading with you with tears in my eyes: If you screw with me, I'll kill you all.
    -Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.
    Marine General James Mattis,

Banned

Prepper Patriot Nurse's gun stolen by TSA - Video

All the advice I have read is to make your entire bag the firearm container with a non-TSA lock on it. They get one crack at it when you drop if off, then they may not open it again.

I don't know if this would have prevented yet another TSA crime, but they would have had to cut the lock off the OUTER container, which would be just a little more obvious and a little more likely to be caught on surveillance cameras.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk.

<o>

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by eye95 View Post
    All the advice I have read is to make your entire bag the firearm container with a non-TSA lock on it. They get one crack at it when you drop if off, then they may not open it again.

I don't know if this would have prevented yet another TSA crime, but they would have had to cut the lock off the OUTER container, which would be just a little more obvious and a little more likely to be caught on surveillance cameras.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk.

<o>
    Folks should fill a piece of luggage with paper and write on the outside: please handle gently - jewelry inside ... then weld the case shut.

Another stolen gun on the streets because law-abiding citizens aren't allowed to maintain personal control over their sidearms.
    Last edited by MAC702; 06-02-2013 at 02:09 PM.
    "It's not important how many people I've killed. What's important is how I get along with the people who are still alive" - Jimmy the Tulip