Thread: Thoughts on the new microclip from crossbreed?

Thoughts on the new microclip from crossbreed?

Delete
    Last edited by MarksmanCentral; 11-18-2013 at 12:23 AM.

Re: Thoughts on the new microclip from crossbreed?

I have a similar holster from a different manufacturer, can't remember the name. It does move a bit more than my crossbreed and other double clip holsters, but it is much more comfortable to wear in a more forward position with the only clip being behind the gun.

As long as the clip is properly sized for your belt and the screw/screws are tight, holster dive is minimal to non-existent.

Sent from my XT912 using Tapatalk 2

Also, I carried a pf-9 in mine, the LCP is smaller and lighter, so it should be no problem at all.

Sent from my XT912 using Tapatalk 2

In fact, I ended up trimming my crossbreed to eliminate the forward clip.

Sent from my XT912 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

For a gun that small, you'll be giving up the pocket carry concealability since pocket gun bulges are perceived more as a random object than a gun, and you'll also be giving up the ability to inconspicuously grip your gun to have it ready if you ever feel the need.

Not that you might not have a use for it where it's your best option, but at least for me, in the majority of circumstances, if I'm going to be IWBing I'd rather have a larger gun since either will cause me to have to wear a baggy cover garment to maintain concealment, especially if I'll be moving around, whereas the pocket holster will generally offer ideal concealment in a more broad spectrum of uses.
    Answer every question about open carry in Michigan you ever had with one convenient and free book- http://libertyisforeveryone.com/open-carry-resources/

The complete and utter truth can be challenged from every direction and it will always hold up. Accordingly there are few greater displays of illegitimacy than to attempt to impede free thought and communication.

This ^^^ my pocket carry is a object looking much like a front pocket carried wallet than a pistol, which is the point. Carried while wearing dress pants or cargo type shorts it is easy to get to, do to the slant of the pocket opening.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "You must be the change you wish to see in the world" by Mahatma Gandhi

“Your beliefs become your thoughts. Your thoughts become your words. Your words become your actions. Your actions become your habits. Your habits become your values. Your values become your destiny.” by Mahatma Gandhi

i just got my first crossbreed and although i cringed at that hunk of leather when i took it out of the box, ill say, it makes my G17 or 19 super comfy and undetectable.