• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Thoughts on the new microclip from crossbreed?

builtjeep

I have a similar holster from a different manufacturer, can't remember the name. It does move a bit more than my crossbreed and other double clip holsters, but it is much more comfortable to wear in a more forward position with the only clip being behind the gun.

As long as the clip is properly sized for your belt and the screw/screws are tight, holster dive is minimal to non-existent.

Sent from my XT912 using Tapatalk 2

Michigander

For a gun that small, you'll be giving up the pocket carry concealability since pocket gun bulges are perceived more as a random object than a gun, and you'll also be giving up the ability to inconspicuously grip your gun to have it ready if you ever feel the need.

Not that you might not have a use for it where it's your best option, but at least for me, in the majority of circumstances, if I'm going to be IWBing I'd rather have a larger gun since either will cause me to have to wear a baggy cover garment to maintain concealment, especially if I'll be moving around, whereas the pocket holster will generally offer ideal concealment in a more broad spectrum of uses.

FreeInAZ

This ^^^ my pocket carry is a object looking much like a front pocket carried wallet than a pistol, which is the point. ;) Carried while wearing dress pants or cargo type shorts it is easy to get to, do to the slant of the pocket opening.

Kopis

i just got my first crossbreed and although i cringed at that hunk of leather when i took it out of the box, ill say, it makes my G17 or 19 super comfy and undetectable.