Thread: CSPOA awards Milwaukee Sheriff David Clarke Constitutional Sheriff of the Year

CSPOA awards Milwaukee Sheriff David Clarke Constitutional Sheriff of the Year

"The cop who told the citizens of Milwaukee to arm themselves against violent criminals has now been crowned the “Constitutional Sheriff of the Year.”

Wisconsin’s Milwaukee County Sheriff David A. Clarke Jr. received the award Friday at the annual convention of the Constitutional Sheriffs and Peace Officers Association, or CSPOA, in St. Charles, Mo." http://www.wnd.com/2013/06/constitut...-year-goes-to/

http://www.jsonline.com/watchdog/noq...207614191.html

Milwaukee County Sheriff David A. Clarke Jr. recently announced that he had been named the "sheriff of the year" for 2013 by the Constitutional Sheriffs and Peace Officers Association.

Clarke put out a press release saying he was "both honored and humbled" by the award, which will be given out at a convention later this month.

What the sheriff doesn't disclose, however, is anything about the little-known group behind the award.

It's not your typical trade association.

Founded in 2011, the sheriffs association is the brainchild of Richard Mack, a former Arizona lawman who says he wants to organize sheriffs who understand their primary duty is to protect local citizens from the tyranny of the federal government.
    Last edited by Nightmare; 06-02-2013 at 06:07 PM.
    I am responsible for my writing, not your understanding of it.

It is with great pride, that I also congratulate my County Sheriff: David Clarke
    Wis. CCL #5x Springfield XDM 3.8 Compact .40 S&W, Utah CFP

Congrats Sheriff Clarke!
    No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. Thomas Jefferson (1776)

If you go into a store, with a gun, and rob it, you have forfeited your right to not get shot - Joe Deters, Hamilton County (Cincinnati) Prosecutor

I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians. - George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

Way to go Sheriff Clarke!!
    Member:
    GOA-Life, NRA, WCI.

Quote Originally Posted by Nightmare View Post
    "The cop who told the citizens of Milwaukee to arm themselves against violent criminals has now been crowned the “Constitutional Sheriff of the Year.”

Wisconsin’s Milwaukee County Sheriff David A. Clarke Jr. received the award Friday at the annual convention of the Constitutional Sheriffs and Peace Officers Association, or CSPOA, in St. Charles, Mo." http://www.wnd.com/2013/06/constitut...-year-goes-to/

http://www.jsonline.com/watchdog/noq...207614191.html
    I do know Richard Mack, it great that we have like minded Sheriff in David Clarke. Now if we could get the rest of the Sheriff's in Wisconsin on board, that would be GREAT.

JJC

That's good to know! I will add Marquette to the list of law schools I'm applying for.

Clarke is a decent enough Sheriff.

It's too bad he's a full blown narcissist and an absolute [feces] to work for.