• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Protect the Children!

eye95

An interesting article on the dangers of your children visiting neighbors with guns: http://www.rsrgroup.com/dealer/clsdindnewsFriday.php

FUQ:

Should you ask your neighbors if they own a gun before your child plays at their house? And what do you do if they say yes?

After the tragic accidental death this month of a two-year-old Kentucky girl who had been shot by her five-year-old brother, the answer may seem obvious: Do not let your child play at a gun owner’s home, at least if you are not sure he is locking up his guns.

Don't let the FUQ fool you. Read the whole article.

stealthyeliminator

Instead of sarcastically asking them if they own a space heater... LMAO. Sounds just like me...

I enjoyed reading that, thanks for posting.

I'm a little hesitant to repeat any of their numbers though :eek:

Last edited:

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
Did I miss it, or were 5-gallon pails not mentioned?

Did you know they make them in eye-catching blaze orange, as well as a variety of pastels? All designed to entice a child to bend over and stick their head inside to see what might be at the bottom. Something as deadly as that ought to require some sort of license to own

stay safe.

davidmcbeth

Banned
COMMENTS REMOVED BY ADMINISTRATOR: Totally inappropriate and any repeat of this kind of post will be a bannable offense!

Last edited by a moderator:

Black_water

There are so many ways that kids die needlessly, most, if not all, more likely than guns. Everything from bicycles to stairs to swimming pools.

More emotion over logic.

sudden valley gunner

The last video was "proof" OC was bad on a local page I am on.

The guy talks about a substantiated gun grab in Florida, where OC isn't legal (except with exemptions), and full of biased ignorant bullscat.

I pointed this out, and was told by the poster he has facts on his side, lol, which he couldn't post because they were his life experience ( he's part of the c2i2 crowd, and an ex border agent) laughable.