• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

breakfast: Pancake House, Brookfield

Which day do you prefer?

• Sat. 22JUN

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Sun. 23JUN

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sat. 29JUN

• Sun. 30JUN

• Sat. 06JUL

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Sun. 07JUL

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MKEgal

16460 W Bluemound Rd.
We've been here before, everyone leaves happy (except one cashier). :rolleyes:

They're open 7a-3p, and the manager has previously expressed a preferance for us to be in & out fairly early, so (much as it pains me) I'm going to suggest we meet at 8:30am.
Normally they don't take reservations on weekends, so she's doing us a favor & we need to compromise too.

Please vote above for which day you prefer, and once we settle on a day I'll take a count of how many will attend, to make the reservation. Should probably do that at least a week ahead.

Last edited:

protias

July 6 is the only day that works for me. I'm busy the rest of those days.

MKEgal

So the date with the most votes is Sat. the 22nd.
Of course "the most votes" is still only 2 of us. For that we don't need a reservation.
Phleye, it looks like thee and me. Still want to get together for breakfast?

I'm a bit disappointed, since I've heard complaints from people new & old that we need to "do something".

phleye

Sure. Same time? I work 2nd shift so if you want to go a little later that's ok with me. I'm also surprised at the lack of responses for this too.