Thread: Another "stop resisting" (maybe) then the immediate beat down -- she called 911

earth's crust

Another "stop resisting" (maybe) then the immediate beat down -- she called 911

A Washington woman with cognitive and hearing disabilities says she endured vicious police brutality. The woman, Megan Graham, told her story to KIRO 7, a Washington-based news outlet. She could face charges of felony assault of an officer, though she says she didn’t assault anybody.

Like this one...

All they do is yell "stop resisting" and they think, in their minds, "its go time!" lol except they just did it to a handicapped woman ..

Good job .. "I'll punch you in the face!!" .. "stop resisting!!"

Secret Bunker

Re: Another "stop resisting" (maybe) then the immediate beat down -- she called 911

Well one thing is certain, we are way past the time when ALL police in the public should be required to wear individual camera's that they themselves cannot shut off or edit. This will be the only way to stop all the creative report writing of bad apples, and stop he said she said between citizens and "Peace officers".
    "You must be the change you wish to see in the world" by Mahatma Gandhi

“Your beliefs become your thoughts. Your thoughts become your words. Your words become your actions. Your actions become your habits. Your habits become your values. Your values become your destiny.” by Mahatma Gandhi

Colorado Springs, Colorado, USA

Thru Death's Door in Wisconsin
    Quote Originally Posted by RockyMtnScotsman View Post
    Still crazy after all these years. 28 June 2011 Oh, the Paul Simon album was recorded in 1975.
    If TRUMP 2016 loses then I will shrug off my WHITE MAN'S BURDEN and leave the world to the Dindus and Done Nuffins. Read and understand Ayn Rand's Atlas Shrugged as a prescription for the future. TRUMP 2016