• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Another "stop resisting" (maybe) then the immediate beat down -- she called 911

davidmcbeth

Banned
Another "stop resisting" (maybe) then the immediate beat down -- she called 911

www.alternet.org/news-amp-politics/disabled-washington-woman-alleges-police-brutality

A Washington woman with cognitive and hearing disabilities says she endured vicious police brutality. The woman, Megan Graham, told her story to KIRO 7, a Washington-based news outlet. She could face charges of felony assault of an officer, though she says she didn’t assault anybody.

Like this one...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VT0T_YNsHFU

All they do is yell "stop resisting" and they think, in their minds, "its go time!" lol except they just did it to a handicapped woman ..

Good job .. "I'll punch you in the face!!" .. "stop resisting!!"

FreeInAZ

Re: Another "stop resisting" (maybe) then the immediate beat down -- she called 911

Well one thing is certain, we are way past the time when ALL police in the public should be required to wear individual camera's that they themselves cannot shut off or edit. This will be the only way to stop all the creative report writing of bad apples, and stop he said she said between citizens and "Peace officers".

joanie

The video just shows a car chase and crash. Nothing about a woman calling 911 for an ambulance to take her to the hospital and having the police bust into her bedroom and abusing her. Misleading title, I thought this was becoming a trend with police.

As for the video, well I would think the car crash and being thrown from the car would be bad enough, the police didn't seem to think so. This is where they finally get to see some action and their not letting it go to waste.