• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Why does "mayors against guns" have a banner on this site?

turborich

I couldn't believe what I just saw here on Open carry. A big banner add asking people to support SB221. :banghead:

MAC702

Campaign Veteran
I have AdBlock so I don't see the banner ads. I'm guessing it is Google-powered and throws it out based on keywords in the thread.

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
I luuuuuv when an anti-gunner ad appears. I just smile and thank the internet gods that anti-gunners are indirectly supporting a pro-gun website. :D

Whenever I see such an ad, I click on it so they have to pay. :banana:

Last edited:

wrightme

I luuuuuv when an anti-gunner ad appears. I just smile and thank the internet gods that anti-gunners are indirectly supporting a pro-gun website. :D

Whenever I see such an ad, I click on it so they have to pay. :banana:

I like the way you think.

I wish I had thought like that.

mbogo470

Click on the banner a couple of hundred times; unless they have logic that compares IP addresses, they'll have to cough up $$$ to help support the site.

mbogo

reconnoiter

Contrary to others .. I agree

You can always move to California or Chicago. Gun control works there. All the criminals will all of the sudden follow laws and get jobs at Pet Smart. Rainbows and unicorns will appear and world peace will break out.

Look, Nevada is one of the few states with outstanding personal freedom. If you don't like it, you have many options to go elsewhere to have them taken away from you so can be "Safe." The government will save you and you should give your money to Bloomberg. Hey that's your choice turbo.

Last edited: