• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OT: Friend moving to Enfield. Need help finding a place.

Oramac

As the title says, I have a friend who's moving from Missouri to a job in Enfield, and is having a lot of trouble finding a good place to live. I'm just seeking help on good locations, or specific apartments/houses/etc that are available.

Doesn't need to be anything extravagant. Just a one bedroom apartment with all the standard appliances and whatnot. I don't know what kind of price range since I'm not sure what is average out there, but obviously cheaper is better.

Thanks!!

KydexKustomsCT

Since you are not totally aware of what your friend is looking for. As far as enfield goes, lower income area is known a t-ville or Thompsonville. Since you said they were looking for something on the cheaper side. Also they could chose to look into east Windsor or somers as they are neighboring towns.

I can't assist much with actual apartment complexes to look at. Hope this helps a bit